MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.2.2200

BugSir006

I think my header crashed. Couldn't fix it until I restarted. The theme switched back to Classic so it might be related to Dark Theme.

431767182_Mx6HeaderBug.thumb.png.f78da73afae1b0e8026b6296b5b7750f.png
Another issue is I noticed Maxthon Forum is on unlimited loading. Can't even open the Reply box.image.thumb.png.d99f9f088523eb65cfe0cd6d6cc3426b.png

I'll probably go back to Mx5...

2 hours ago, caligula73 said:

I am calm when I see the full address bar

Omnibox UI Occasionally hides subdomains of persistent state urls outside of the domain being registered Omnibox  
UI Displays persistent url, request and link on  
hover Omnibox UI Hides persistent url, query and link when interacting 

--------------------

dark theme - black text

Nameless.png

Hi caligula73, request recorded.

27 minutes ago, DARKSTORM said:

I think my header crashed. Couldn't fix it until I restarted. The theme switched back to Classic so it might be related to Dark Theme.

Hi DARKSTORM, could you provide me a video of this issue? I never encountered this issue. ?

2 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi DARKSTORM, could you provide me a video of this issue? I never encountered this issue. ?

I already restarted so it already fixed itself. I don't know when it will happen again. I just have facebook opened and an unloaded chat message. I minimized it then it turned like that when I got back to it. Couldn't fix it be relaunching multiple times so I tried restarting then it got fixed. Though I'm noticing that websites load very slowly even though I'm on a 100mbps connection.

My RAM got almost fully consumed earlier before this since I ran photoshop while having multiple tabs

Hi,

Where can I find this MX5 feature in Maxthon 6? Or is it something that hasn't been implemented yet or won't get implemented?
Right now the ROOT of the bookmark folder is used as the Favorites Bar, which is not convenient, as it gets clogs up really quickly. 

Speaking of which, this feature by itself is really hard to find in Mx5. You would expect it to be around the bookmark features but it's not.. So it would be nice if this feature is placed somewhere more practical than on the sidebar.

image.png.3bd6a4b8617e6a378d2c2ae2e2e62d1d.png

Archived