I have to reinstall the browser and hope that solves it

missnorasa

One of them has even change the tittle to what I think is Chinese. The only way to open to the links in there now is to right click and open every single one all at once and close the ones I do not want.. Why is it so broken all of the sudden? Is there a simple fix? Or do I have to reinstall the browser and hope that solves it?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

first was born in 1982 and use MX since 2005. And to say true I liked it then more. So If you want professional beta tester let Rambo help you make MX award winning again and not #87 browser in the world.

On 7/24/2021 at 6:38 PM, missnorasa said:

One of them has even change the tittle to what I think is Chinese. The only way to open to the links in there now is to right click and open every single one all at once and close the ones I do not want.. Why is it so broken all of the sudden? Is there a simple fix? Or do I have to reinstall the browser and hope that solves it?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

first was born in 1982 and use MX since 2005. And to say true I liked it then more. So If you want professional beta tester let Rambo help you make MX award winning again and not #87 browser in the world.

Hi missnorasa, may I know which website or links you are referring to? Could you try to install the latest version V6.1.2.2100 and see if it works?

Archived