MX6 PC Beta 6.1.2.2100 & Android 6.0.1.2000 Release

BugSir006

- Fixed the issue that some shortcuts still worked after disabling them

Screenshot - the default hotkey is Ctrl+F1.
I replace it with Ctrl+Shift+F8 - it works, even Ctrl+F1 does not work in third-party programs (for example, Far Manager).

If you remove the hotkey at all, Ctrl+F1 does not work anywhere ...

This bug lasts from God knows what other version.
How long?

:Thinking_Face_Emoji_42x42:

I use mx beta 6.1.2.2100. When opened tabs too much then I always close tabs because tabs very narrow. below screenshot

image.png.0414c0f86c4c303610e9ae369653389b.png

Please back the feature from mx5 when were many opened tabs and drop-down list of tabs create (retracted tabs) 

Hello!

1. Version 6.1.2.1900 (64-bit) 0709 (installed) did NOT offer upgrade & said was up-to-date upon manually checking

2. Version 6.1.2.2100 (64-bit) 0723 (installed) caused Bullguard Internet Security to quarantine installer, reporting infection & Windows to say unknown publisher

20210724-Mx6-BG.jpg

20210724-Mx6-UAC.jpg

3 hours ago, Bosco said:

When i copy somewords right click at the new tab it show about:blank. Can you fix it?

You're right confirmed
the behavior is to search for copied words just like dragging them to the ttolbar

3 hours ago, mxuser said:

I use mx beta 6.1.2.2100. When opened tabs too much then I always close tabs because tabs very narrow. below screenshot

Please back the feature from mx5 when were many opened tabs and drop-down list of tabs create (retracted tabs) 

confirmed
multiple tab bars is much better

30 minutes ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

1. Version 6.1.2.1900 (64-bit) 0709 (installed) did NOT offer upgrade & said was up-to-date upon manually checking

2. Version 6.1.2.2100 (64-bit) 0723 (installed) caused Bullguard Internet Security to quarantine installer, reporting infection & Windows to say unknown publisher

20210724-Mx6-BG.jpg

20210724-Mx6-UAC.jpg

I think this happens to almost all new chrome developer and betas releases too 
Just ignore it exclude it from your antivirus check and install the beta it's a false alarm for sure

Hello!

1. Didn't get Bullguard detecting anything in any recent Mx6 & they've forgotten to include the publisher, so now even Windows complains!

2. In download popup, the display now needs to be scrolled for longer filenames to click on open file or folder...

Really the popup should be a re-sizeable, pin-able window, but, at the very least, if the file/folder icons were at the left, one wouldn't need to scroll.

3. Background tabs still 100+x slower than foreground for opening... click background tab & as now foreground, instantly progresses, whereas leave it & takes minutes (got fibre, 80Mb, business (low contention) connection).

6 hours ago, beatreefs said:

I replace it with Ctrl+Shift+F8 - it works, even Ctrl+F1 does not work in third-party programs (for example, Far Manager).

How long?

Confirmed 
When Maxthon is running, it takes over ctrl+f1 even if it's in the background

On 7/24/2021 at 7:14 PM, HardCode said:

Too bad !

Since Version 6.1.2.1400 I can't change Default Search Engine stucked to Google

Could you correct this issue please ?

Hi HardCode, you should be able to change the search engine in Settings < General < Search Engine

image.png

On 7/23/2021 at 11:48 PM, UserMx5 said:

OMG!!! Scrolling through the bookmarks to the right was not done again!

I wonder if this function will be implemented at least someday?! ?

Hi UserMx5, sorry, it needs some time to develop. Our dev team will support it as soon as possible. ☺️

On 7/24/2021 at 7:52 AM, Bosco said:

if my filename too long, download manager will show full name. Can you fix it? because name too long need scroll to clear/delete it. Juz clear 1 file not all lah.

Hi Bosco, could you describe this issue in detail? How about other browsers? It would be appreciated if you could provide us the download link for testing.

On 7/24/2021 at 4:40 PM, beatreefs said:

How long?

Hi beatreefs, do you have Maxthon 5 browser or other Maxthon 6 versions?

On 7/24/2021 at 8:21 PM, MichaelC362 said:

Hi MichaelC362, this known issue will be fixed as soon as possible. ?

On 7/24/2021 at 5:17 PM, mxuser said:

Hi mxuser, thanks for your feedback. We will flag out this issue to the development team.

On 7/25/2021 at 4:33 AM, Roman0 said:

Hi. Сrosses are too big. I can't even see icons of web pages. See how it was before and now.

e2c7b6d93381t.jpg

f6ba3593a4cbt.jpg

158919dd0717t.jpg

Hi Roman0, we have already flagged out this issue to the development team :)

16 hours ago, mcfrag said:

How can I reduce the default column width of the Favorites menu? It's way too wide now. Can this be added to Maxthon's settings?

Hi mcfrag, currently the column width cannot be adjusted. We have already feedback to the development team and they will look into optimizing this for future version.

On 7/24/2021 at 9:16 PM, MichaelC362 said:

2. In download popup, the display now needs to be scrolled for longer filenames to click on open file or folder...

Really the popup should be a re-sizeable, pin-able window, but, at the very least, if the file/folder icons were at the left, one wouldn't need to scroll.

Request reported. ?

Sorry for the broken English. 

The problem as what I said actually same with MichaelC362.

"In download popup, the display now needs to be scrolled for longer filenames to click on open file or folder..."

Hope you guys can fixed it. Thanks :)

image.png.2a9c8ac72c23fef4af2360ee1963c864.png

7 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi beatreefs, do you have Maxthon 5 browser or other Maxthon 6 versions?

No, only MX6 PC Beta 6.1.2.2100

There is a bug with Ctrl+F1 exactly from the very beginning of the 6th version.

Whether he was in the 5th I don't remember...

===========================================

I don't use the Screenshot extension, but it always hangs in memory.

It would be nice to be able to turn it off (or better yet, delete) and clear it from memory.

Hi, appreciate all the work by MX6 team and BugSir006's & BugSir009's tireless replies.

Suggestion: To show all the search engines in a right click sub-menu, inside default search in order to search dynamically on-the-fly, while preserving the default setting. Please see image below:

Also, delete in right click is still missing.

mx6 search menu right click request.png

15 hours ago, Bosco said:

Sorry for the broken English. 

The problem as what I said actually same with MichaelC362.

"In download popup, the display now needs to be scrolled for longer filenames to click on open file or folder..."

Hope you guys can fixed it. Thanks :)

image.png.2a9c8ac72c23fef4af2360ee1963c864.png

Hi Bosco, we have already put up this request to the development team :)

12 hours ago, thereddevilrulez said:

Hi, appreciate all the work by MX6 team and BugSir006's & BugSir009's tireless replies.

Suggestion: To show all the search engines in a right click sub-menu, inside default search in order to search dynamically on-the-fly, while preserving the default setting. Please see image below:

Also, delete in right click is still missing.

mx6 search menu right click request.png

Hi thereddevilrulez, thank you for your suggestions. We have already recorded your requests and forward it to the development team for their consideration.

1 hour ago, Cute Little Ahri said:

for some reason my browser just becomes darker when i open it, happened in previous version randomly and still stuck here after updating not sure what causes it though i don't have any plugins that would do it

Hi Cute Little Ahri, could you check if you have clicked on the night mode button? It's on the top right bar

image.png

Archived