×

Give a tip

Previous page function of backspace key does not work in M6


Recommended Posts

In all previous Maxthons the backspace key has functioned as a go back to previous page key in the same way that ALT + left cursor does. It does not work now in M6. 
Can this be reintroduced?

Another request - bring back the nice rounded edge tabs missing in beta 1900.

 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

On 7/17/2021 at 7:04 AM, skidude1758732 said:

Another request - bring back the nice rounded edge tabs missing in beta 1900.

Hi skidude1758732, can you check on your settings for this? Go to Mouse Gesture < Shortcut Management < More shortcuts

 

image.png

 

On 7/17/2021 at 7:04 AM, skidude1758732 said:

Another request - bring back the nice rounded edge tabs missing in beta 1900.

Request recorded.

 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/19/2021 at 3:27 AM, BugSir009 said:

 

Hi skidude1758732, can you check on your settings for this? Go to Mouse Gesture < Shortcut Management < More shortcuts

 

image.png

 

 

 

Shortcut settings show only Alt + Left. I did not find it possible to add just the Backspace key as a shortcut. How can this be done?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skidude1758732 said:

Shortcut settings show only Alt + Left. I did not find it possible to add just the Backspace key as a shortcut. How can this be done?

Hi skidude1758732, you could click on the space beside to add in another shortcut. You could key in the following

image.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for the suggestion. In a perfect world that would of course work but in my Maxthon world I cannot type Backspace in that field. It will not accept it as it only likes ALT or CTL + entries. 
Your Screenshot example shows Edit but Alt + Left cannot be replaced with Backspace. Clicking on a new empty space shows Add but neither permit typing in Backspace or just tapping the key instead of typing its name.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, skidude1758732 said:

Thanks for the suggestion. In a perfect world that would of course work but in my Maxthon world I cannot type Backspace in that field. It will not accept it as it only likes ALT or CTL + entries. 
Your Screenshot example shows Edit but Alt + Left cannot be replaced with Backspace. Clicking on a new empty space shows Add but neither permit typing in Backspace or just tapping the key instead of typing its name.

Hi skidude1758732, could you click on "Restore settings to default settings" on the top right corner under the settings page to see if the Backspace appears? This backspace function should be restored after you have done the selection.

 

image.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.