Icon of shortcut of MX6 on desktop set back to default by itself?

I use MX5 and MX6 simultaneously (Due to MX5 gives me better user experience), so I have two shortcuts on Desktop, one is MX5 and the other is MX6. To tell them, I change icon of MX6 to the one looks like chessboard. I recently upgrade to 6.1.2.1900 and I find one bizarre thing: Each time I execute MX6 and after close it, I find the icon of MX6 shortcut is set back to default by itself. I thought it's Windows problem but after many tries, I find it's not. When I restore back to 6.1.2.1800, it doesn't have this bizarre behavior. I test this for many times.

Does 6.1.2.1900 do something for this?

p.s. I always use portable version.

• scottchu.tw changed the title to Icon of shortcut of MX6 on desktop set back to default itself?
18 hours ago, scottchu.tw said:

I use MX5 and MX6 simultaneously (Due to MX5 gives me better user experience), so I have two shortcuts on Desktop, one is MX5 and the other is MX6. To tell them, I change icon of MX6 to the one looks like chessboard. I recently upgrade to 6.1.2.1900 and I find one bizarre thing: Each time I execute MX6 and after close it, I find the icon of MX6 is set back to default itself. I thought it's Windows problem but after many tries, I find it's not. When I restore back to 6.1.2.1800, it doesn't have this bizarre behavior. I test this for many times.

Does 6.1.2.1900 do something for this?

p.s. I always use portable version.

Hi scottchu.tw, we have reported this bug and the development team will look into it.

• scottchu.tw changed the title to Icon of shortcut of MX6 on desktop set back to default by itself?
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived