Can't choose previously-installed skin or set back to default skin

There's no such function. MX6 is really so strange compared to its older versions. Now even the skin has problem.The skin function in MX5 at least allow us to choose from what were previous skins. I don't follow the philosophy of whom is assigned to design UI for MX6.

I select slate from the store and the zoom factor in status bar is totally unseen because the font color is black and the background is dark slate, sigh! See the attached screen shot.

2021-07-13 03_50_04-Clipboard.png

• scottchu.tw changed the title to Can't choose previously-installed skin or set back to default skin
8 hours ago, scottchu.tw said:

There's no such function. MX6 is really so strange compared to its older versions. Now even the skin has problem.The skin function in MX5 at least allow us to choose from what previous skin. I don't follow the philosophy of whom is assigned to design UI for MX6.

Hi scottchu.tw, you can find the files at User Data\Profile 1\Mx Theme. Currently it will only show 3 default and 2 installed themes.

8 hours ago, scottchu.tw said:

I select slate from the store and the zoom factor in status bar is totally unseen because the font color is black and the background is dark slate, sigh! See the attached screen shot.

This bug has been reported and the development team will look into it.

6 hours ago, BugSir009 said:

Hi scottchu.tw, you can find the files at User Data\Profile 1\Mx Theme. Currently it will only show 3 default and 2 installed themes.

Is there any UI that allow me to choose from them? If not, how could I set back to default manually?

3 hours ago, scottchu.tw said:

Thanks! BTW, There's no even such a folder, 'User Data\Profile 1'' in my portable version. However, I find a Mx Theme folder under 'User Data\Default' but I can't recognize stuffs in it.

Hi scottchu.tw, unfortunately the user data will only show the file but you will not be able to apply the theme from there. Currently Maxthon only support to show the 2 latest themes installed. If you wish to apply the theme that is not reflected in the settings, you may go to the theme store to install and apply again.

Archived