Strange favorite list design

I click a favorite folder, say GAMES, and because there're lots of favorite items under it. it show "more..." at last place. When I click 'more...', I thought it will bring further items as before. However, it opens Maxnote with url: mx://bookmarks/, it stays on father folder of my favorites folders. This becomes a very strange function. When we click 'more...' of GAMES favorite folder, we are meant to see more of favorite items in GAMES folder, aren't we?

20 hours ago, scottchu.tw said:

I click a favorite folder, say GAMES, and because there're lots of favorite items under it. it show "more..." at last place. When I click 'more...', I thought it will bring further items as before. However, it opens Maxnote with url: mx://bookmarks/, it stays on father folder of my favorites folders. This becomes a very strange function. When we click 'more...' of GAMES favorite folder, we are meant to see more of favorite items in GAMES folder, aren't we?

your problem would be solved if they used the same UI they were using for favorites in MX5  ?

Archived