MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.2.1900

BugSir006

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AaronX said:

x64 installer link is currently broken: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET.

1 hour ago, observer said:

Downloaded with no issues. May be try again later?

Just noticed that the link text is different from the link address (.com / .cn). Copied the text and used that instead and it worked immediately. Odd.

Hello!

1. Version 6.1.2.1801 (64-bit) 0703 (installed) did NOT offer upgrade & when manually checking still said it was up-to-date.

Used the text displayed (.com), rather than the link below (.cn) for downloading, but:

2. When installing Version 6.1.2.1900 (64-bit) 0709 (installed), it didn't shut Version 6.1.2.1801 (64-bit) 0703 (installed) & after installing, I had 2 copies of Mx6, BOTH the previous version, until I exited both & reloaded.

Been this way ALL the time with Mx6!

3. Still don't have 'customize UI' icon, so still can't change looks or enable status bar... Mx5 had options on the menu to add status bar. How can I get icon back?

3 hours ago, beatreefs said:

There is an icon in Maxthon6   mx6.png.fae2c4b2fc8bac7960b55605a78216f4.png

If you put it in a shortcut on the desktop, then after exiting the program, it is replaced by the default icon.      mxb.png.df3ff3b29b960894dbe5ba6efdceb654.png

A trifle, but unpleasant...

Where and how can I change this icon?

One question. Why you removed pop up menu when download of file starts? I mean when I start download I'm not sure if it started or not. I must click Downloasd button to see it. I know Download button change its look when file start downloading but button is too small (I'm miope).? ? Pop up menu would be nice. But you decide. ? Not big deal.

Hello.
I don’t understand where the developers are going ...
Every version after 6.1.2.1500 gets heavier and worse.
The same situation with loading the start page, spinning sliders, after a while there is an "out of memory".
after opening any page, if you go back to the start page, all the squares begin to update with a new one, why?
Once we made a screen of the site and that's it, you don't need to refer to it anymore, as it was in Maxton 5. Here is also a video.

I'm trying the portable version 6.1.2.1900, although the same was on the younger versions up to 6.1.2.1500

On 7/10/2021 at 3:23 PM, MichaelC362 said:

3. Still don't have 'customize UI' icon, so still can't change looks or enable status bar... Mx5 had options on the menu to add status bar. How can I get icon back?

Maxthon Snap20210712220602.png

On 7/11/2021 at 6:03 AM, UserMx5 said:

Dear BugSir006, when will the function of scrolling bookmarks to the right be implemented?

It is impossible to normally use what is now! (

The only reason I can't jump from 5th to 6th version.

Sorry, I will urge the engineers again. ?

On 7/11/2021 at 7:31 AM, Xahi4475 said:

One question. Why you removed pop up menu when download of file starts? I mean when I start download I'm not sure if it started or not. I must click Downloasd button to see it. I know Download button change its look when file start downloading but button is too small (I'm miope).? ? Pop up menu would be nice. But you decide. ? Not big deal.

Hi Xahi4475, I tried to test this issue. The download manager window could pop up automatically when the download was beginning.

On 7/11/2021 at 8:44 AM, Bosco said:

Hi, why you remove the feature from version 6.1.2.1700. :(

"Downloaded file can be opened directly by clicking on it"

In this version, I cannot direct op by clicking...

Can you please bring it back?

Hi Bosco, this bug will be fixed in the next version. ?

On 7/11/2021 at 2:26 PM, JoeRee1968 said:

Launching Maxthon (ver. 1900, portable), these things start spinning. I've been working for many minutes, and they keep turning and turning ...
I switch to ver. 1801 - everything is fine ... 1900 - spinning again ...

Sorry JoeRee1968, the dev team is still working on optimizing it. 

On 7/11/2021 at 8:51 PM, Poizon said:

Hello.
I don’t understand where the developers are going ...
Every version after 6.1.2.1500 gets heavier and worse.
The same situation with loading the start page, spinning sliders, after a while there is an "out of memory".
after opening any page, if you go back to the start page, all the squares begin to update with a new one, why?
Once we made a screen of the site and that's it, you don't need to refer to it anymore, as it was in Maxton 5. Here is also a video.

I'm trying the portable version 6.1.2.1900, although the same was on the younger versions up to 6.1.2.1500

Sorry Poizon, it will be fixed as soon as possible. 

23 hours ago, suphamster said:

Why is seaching in history takes about minute when in MX5 it took about second even in MX5 my history is 100 times bigger?

Hi suphamster, could you let me know your browser language? I tried to test this issue on my end but haven't reproduced it. Could you provide me a video of this issue?

1 hour ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi suphamster, could you let me know your browser language? I tried to test this issue on my end but haven't reproduced it. Could you provide me a video of this issue?

English and searching words also at this language. But I also can't reproduce it now. Maybe browser restart helped. If I could reproduce it again I would update my post...

BugSir006, so it's issue? I thought it's feature. In meantime I unticked "Quick download" and now I can see pop up menu but I prefer quick download with pop up menu (like in Edge).

So Maxthon says quick downloand and no pop up menu. Would be nice to add option no pop up menu or not. Still not big deal.

OK, thanks for your help. I unticked "Quick download". Now it's similar to Maxthon 5, only difference is no Downloads window but Downloads pop up menu.

Archived