Issues/Requests (so far) with MX6

Version6.1.2.1801(64-bit)0702

1. Download Manager: Option to get rid of older folders
  2. Restore across Windows: Multiple windows of MX6 share restore functionality
  3. MaxNote
    1. Need Compact Left (Note List) - unnecessary space consumption
    2. Notes - No Option to have internal text spaced appropriately - large spaces between lines
    3. Ordering for Notes - there seems to be an option to order but the changes never get reflected
  4. Split-Window (F10): Cannot drag another tab into 2nd pane
  5. Pin Tab: I assume this locks the tab from closing. Middle click closes the tab regardless.
  6. Search Engines: Weird search engines are automatically added, while some cannot be deleted. 
  7. Favorite Bar: Dragging favorite INTO folder doesn't work

On 7/6/2021 at 6:26 AM, Alpha07 said:

Download Manager: Option to get rid of older folders

This known issue will be solved in the future version.

Restore across Windows: Multiple windows of MX6 share restore functionality

Right-click on the restore button to find the last closed tabs.

Maxthon Snap20210707125833.png

• Need Compact Left (Note List) - unnecessary space consumption
  • Notes - No Option to have internal text spaced appropriately - large spaces between lines
  • Ordering for Notes - there seems to be an option to order but the changes never get reflected

Could you describe these issues in detail? It would be appreciated if you could provide us screenshots or a video for them.

Split-Window (F10): Cannot drag another tab into 2nd pane

This known bug will be fixed in the future version.

Pin Tab: I assume this locks the tab from closing. Middle click closes the tab regardless.

Bug reported. 

Search Engines: Weird search engines are automatically added, while some cannot be deleted. 

May I know which one could not be deleted? The default engine could not be deleted, you could mark another one as the default then try to delete again.

Favorite Bar: Dragging favorite INTO folder doesn't work

I tried to test this issue but haven't reproduced it. Could you provide me a video of it?

17 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Right-click on the restore button to find the last closed tabs.

Maxthon Snap20210707125833.png

I am aware of this. In this, when there are multiple MX6 windows, they all have the same restore list. Shouldn't each window maintain their own separate restore list?

Side note: I like the option to restore a set of tabs (ex: accidentally closely an entire window)

On 7/5/2021 at 5:26 PM, Alpha07 said:
  • Need Compact Left (Note List) - unnecessary space consumption
  • Notes - No Option to have internal text spaced appropriately - large spaces between lines
  • Ordering for Notes - there seems to be an option to order but the changes never get reflected

Could you describe these issues in detail? It would be appreciated if you could provide us screenshots or a video for them.

mx://note/  <---- This does maintain the order per user selection, but not the pop-out MX Note

Iss1.png

Iss2.png

Search Engines: Weird search engines are automatically added, while some cannot be deleted. 

May I know which one could not be deleted? The default engine could not be deleted, you could mark another one as the default then try to delete again.

Notice: 1. There are search engines that I never added   2. Trying to delete Last Pass engine, delete something else.

Favorite Bar: Dragging favorite INTO folder doesn't work

I tried to test this issue but haven't reproduced it. Could you provide me a video of it?

This is not a big deal but here. I think that's how this interface was meant.

7 hours ago, Alpha07 said:

mx://note/  <---- This does maintain the order per user selection, but not the pop-out MX Note

Suggestion recorded. ?

Notes - No Option to have internal text spaced appropriately - large spaces between lines

Issue reported.

There are search engines that I never added

This is a Chromium function. It will add the search engines automatically when accessing some websites.

2. Trying to delete Last Pass engine, delete something else.

I tried to test this issue many times but haven't reproduced it. I will continue following it.

This is not a big deal but here. I think that's how this interface was meant.

Issue reported.?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Alex K.S.Lim said:

I would like to check on this Search engine issue, where it's not support special character.

For instance. I am searching with keywords "C#"

But the search result is showing only search result page with "C".

Bug recorded. ?

Archived