Cannot import MX5 data from server

On 7/4/2021 at 2:28 AM, TheWhippinpost said:

OK, I restarted and it seems passwords are appearing in Passkeeper now.

However, CTRL+G brings up Notes but there are no notes. But Notes do appear if I visit mx://note/

Hi TheWhippinpost, you could go to Settings < Mouse Gesture < Shortcut Management to change the shortcut command for Maxnote.

On 7/6/2021 at 1:45 AM, TheWhippinpost said:

Hello, thanks, but the issue is there are no Notes when I use CTRL+G - the window pops-up (see image):

MX6-No-Notes-2021-07-05 184453.png

Hi TheWhippinpost, as reflected there are no notes in this folder and Quick Note does not reflect all the notes except for specific folders' notes. Currently, Maxnote does not support Ctrl + G shortcut; which is why it doesn't pop up when you use the shortcut.

15 hours ago, TheWhippinpost said:

Hello, so Quick Note is different to Maxnote in MX6?

Hi TheWhippinpost, QuickNote is a simplified version which you could store and access to notes saved in the folder easily. MaxNote will reflect the compilation of all the notes saved.

1 hour ago, TheWhippinpost said:

OK, thanks. So how do I get my imported notes into MaxNote because they are only being displayed in QuickNote and not being compiled together?

Hi TheWhippinpost, there is no need to import. You could simply logon to MaxNote and view it from there. The notes you store under QuickNote can be found in MaxNote also.

image.png

I'm confused. Maybe I've got the names mixed up or the names have changed since MX5.

I'd like to import my notes into MX6 so that I can see them when I hit CTRL+G, the same as MX5. Is that possible?

Going to another page in another tab is not the same and seems less convenient.

1 hour ago, TheWhippinpost said:

I'm confused. Maybe I've got the names mixed up or the names have changed since MX5.

I'd like to import my notes into MX6 so that I can see them when I hit CTRL+G, the same as MX5. Is that possible?

Going to another page in another tab is not the same and seems less convenient.

Hi TheWhippinpost, the Maxnote data of Maxthon 5 could be synced to Maxthon 6 automatically, so you needn't import manually.?

In Maxthon 6, the shortcut "Ctrl+G" could open QuickNote. Currently, the pop-up window of Maxnote is not available for Maxthon 6.

If you'd like to view full notes of Maxnote in Maxthon 6, you only could access mx://note/.

Archived