×

Give a tip

MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.2.1801


BugSir006

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Try to refresh the page, please.

Already did that before reporting. Also, I found the problem. It only shows the notes for the specific folder and doesn't show the subfolders where some other notes are placed.

image.png.42191861d9d021336224494b15ad4c5f.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right-click go to previous tab... is creating a confusion. Now it is impossible for me to select a link and copy it elsewhere. What is the need of it? Shortcut is not enough? Now, all the time I click the right button of the mouse, I go to previous page. Sorry to say it, but I think this feature is useless. It is killing me. Please do something. 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Poizon, have you installed any extensions? Try to disable the extensions then try this issue again, please.

No, I didn't install anything!
And I'm trying the portable version.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been using last session as my startup page. Can you adopt the feature of Mx5 that still stores the unopened tabs on Last Session Tab and is still accessible when launching again the browser after closing it while the last session tab is open.

For example I browsed YouTube, Google, and Gmail on my first browse. Upon closing, those 3 tabs will be stored on the Last Session. Once launched again, those will be listed on the Last Session then I only opened YouTube and Google and left Gmail on the Last Session. I keep browsing while not closing the Last Session tab. Upon closing, the opened tabs will be added to Last Session. Upon launching, the recent opened tabs and the ones left on the Last Session tab will be listed. This works as long as Last Session tab is still open upon closing the browser. I added a video example to understand it better: 2021-07-06 08-35-29.mkv

The problem in Mx6 is it doesn't store the unopened tabs even if the Last Session tab is not closed. Also, there's no specific location to open the Last Session unlike Mx5.

image.png.8404d1458f8c6130b847a16ced4b6f91.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/5/2021 at 8:24 PM, lejolipoulpe said:

Hello, beware, the auto-completion of fields no longer works with this version !!

Hi lejolipoulpe, the input records of the input box have been disabled. 

On 7/6/2021 at 4:23 AM, Jus2021 said:

Right-click go to previous tab... is creating a confusion. Now it is impossible for me to select a link and copy it elsewhere. What is the need of it? Shortcut is not enough? Now, all the time I click the right button of the mouse, I go to previous page. Sorry to say it, but I think this feature is useless. It is killing me. Please do something. 

Hi Jus2021, this issue has been fixed in 6.1.2.1801, please try updating 😊

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/6/2021 at 5:35 AM, Poizon said:

No, I didn't install anything!
And I'm trying the portable version.

Hi Poizon, if you still experience that issue please send a video to me. 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/6/2021 at 8:42 AM, DARKSTORM said:

I've been using last session as my startup page. Can you adopt the feature of Mx5 that still stores the unopened tabs on Last Session Tab and is still accessible when launching again the browser after closing it while the last session tab is open.

For example I browsed YouTube, Google, and Gmail on my first browse. Upon closing, those 3 tabs will be stored on the Last Session. Once launched again, those will be listed on the Last Session then I only opened YouTube and Google and left Gmail on the Last Session. I keep browsing while not closing the Last Session tab. Upon closing, the opened tabs will be added to Last Session. Upon launching, the recent opened tabs and the ones left on the Last Session tab will be listed. This works as long as Last Session tab is still open upon closing the browser. I added a video example to understand it better: 2021-07-06 08-35-29.mkv

The problem in Mx6 is it doesn't store the unopened tabs even if the Last Session tab is not closed. Also, there's no specific location to open the Last Session unlike Mx5.

image.png.8404d1458f8c6130b847a16ced4b6f91.png

Hi DARKSTORM, you could find that pages from the earlier session.

Dingtalk_20210707113452.jpg

22 hours ago, DARKSTORM said:

Bug Found. Status bar in a full screen video.

image.thumb.png.52ff162c1354343af7f70e5b7fc03a9c.png

This known bug will be fixed as soon as possible.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi DARKSTORM, you could find that pages from the earlier session.

That's a solution though I like them stacked together better if you haven't closed the tab yet.

Still, there's no specific tab for Last Session so you will be able to view them again. Only as a startup page or you have to manually type the address.

image.png.43f2bc6f1cffb0c7e68774ed6de4e40f.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Salut lejolipoulpe, les enregistrements d'entrée de la boîte de saisie ont été désactivés. 

Hello, thanks for the info, but how to reactivate it ? it will come back with a new version ??

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello!

Version 6.1.2.1801 (64-bit) 0703 (installed)

Still getting items not removed from download manager when clicking 'clear all records'.

I'll often have entries there for more than a day & EVERY week, for last few versions of Mx6, items are still left after clearing.

As I've said before, it's clearly a caching issue as if I exit & reload Mx6, the list is indeed empty.

I can't see where I can enable the status bar & I've also lost the 'customize UI' button (which is where I suspect the status bar option would be)... how can I get that back?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, the thumbnail speed dial shortcuts are still erratic !
- Moving a thumbnail several times generates a mixture of the other thumbnails.
- The screenshot thumbnails do not all update (persistence of the update symbol), and when restarting maxthon, some thumbnails reload the image perpetually!
- The synchronization is not perfect between several stations.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello!

I see we've still got the bug where, when trying to close the last open tab, while a download is in progress, displays:

Download is in progress
Exit Maxthon anyway?


Since I'm NOT exiting Mx6, just closing the last tab, this shouldn't be displayed

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

MUTE SITE Bug in 1801 -- When I right click for "mute site" in youtube it works fine. But next time  I go to youtube the sound in ON but it says "unmute site" when right click to see menu. So I have to first unmute and then mute to get the sound OFF.  Tried in different sites with same result.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/7/2021 at 12:13 PM, DARKSTORM said:

I'm not sure if this is the exact use of that button but I'm sure that isn't he mute button. Clicking it mutes the popped up video or the tab I should say.
image.png.d714ccbe7a0fddec51b5a2a1e8262c4f.png

Bug reported. 😊

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/7/2021 at 1:49 PM, lejolipoulpe said:

Hello, thanks for the info, but how to reactivate it ? it will come back with a new version ??

Hi lejolipoulpe, currently, it cannot be activated manually. This request has been recorded. 😊

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Cute Little Ahri said:

does anyone know where to find the files for themes

and is there anyway to see all our other installed themes? or can we only see our last two used 

HUCew.png

also please make it so we can see all our install

Hi Cute Little Ahri, you can find the files at User Data\Profile 1\Mx Theme. And yes, currently it will show 3 default themes and also 2 installed themes.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, lejolipoulpe said:

- Moving a thumbnail several times generates a mixture of the other thumbnails.

Could you provide us a video or a screenshot of this issue?

22 hours ago, lejolipoulpe said:

- The screenshot thumbnails do not all update (persistence of the update symbol), and when restarting maxthon, some thumbnails reload the image perpetually!

This known issue will be fixed as soon as possible.

22 hours ago, lejolipoulpe said:

- The synchronization is not perfect between several stations.

Could you describe this issue in detail? It would be appreciated if you could provide us a video or some screenshots of it.

20 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

I see we've still got the bug where, when trying to close the last open tab, while a download is in progress, displays:

Download is in progress
Exit Maxthon anyway?


Since I'm NOT exiting Mx6, just closing the last tab, this shouldn't be displayed

Hi MichaelC362, have you selected Close to the system tray? 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hello!

I see we've still got the bug where, when trying to close the last open tab, while a download is in progress, displays:

Download is in progress
Exit Maxthon anyway?

Hi MichaelC362, have you selected Close to the system tray? 

------------------

I'm NOT closing Maxthon, just the last open tab, which should return me to the quick launch page.

If I open a new blank tab (quick launch), then shut any other open tabs, when I click close tab on the quick launch, which is already displayed, it still reports download in progress prompt

 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Roger Haugen said:

MUTE SITE Bug in 1801 -- When I right click for "mute site" in youtube it works fine. But next time  I go to youtube the sound in ON but it says "unmute site" when right click to see menu. So I have to first unmute and then mute to get the sound OFF.  Tried in different sites with same result.

Hi Roger Haugen, we have notified the development team on this issue. They will look into it and fix it soon :)

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MichaelC362 said:

I'm NOT closing Maxthon, just the last open tab, which should return me to the quick launch page.

If I open a new blank tab (quick launch), then shut any other open tabs, when I click close tab on the quick launch, which is already displayed, it still reports download in progress prompt

Bug reported. 😊

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.