Get the old layout (Mx5) of a new tab

Hello,

My favorite browser is Mx5 but I should upgrade to Mx6, I find that opening a new tab doesn’t keep the same layout of the old Mx5. 

Please is there any solution to get this old layout (Mx5) instead of the new tab of Mx6? 

Please see here attachment

This is the layout of my new Tab (Mx5)

image.thumb.png.ce2d2eb8511b1ea6b4f40b284e8e77f6.png

This is my new Tab (Mx6) with the same favorites / bookmarks --> see the changes and desordre, it's very very difficult to arrange

image.thumb.png.0ae0ec575d1745d1fd841153b87884d7.png

17 hours ago, The Eagle said:

Hello, but I

My favorite browser is Mx5 but I should upgrade to Mx6, I find that opening a new tab doesn’t keep the same layout of the old Mx5. 

Please is there any solution to get this old layout (Mx5) instead of the new tab of Mx6? 

Please see here attachment

This is the layout of my new Tab (Mx5)

image.thumb.png.ce2d2eb8511b1ea6b4f40b284e8e77f6.png

This is my new Tab (Mx6) with the same favorites / bookmarks --> see the changes and desordre, it's very very difficult to arrange

image.thumb.png.0ae0ec575d1745d1fd841153b87884d7.png

Hi there, you could drag the QuickAccess to a folder. 

I tried to register a new Maxthon 5 account, added some URLs to the new tab page, then logged in to Maxthon 6. All the folders of Maxthon 5 can be imported to Maxthon 6 successfully.

The account data of Maxthon 5 cannot sync with Maxthon 6. The account data of Maxthon 5 can be imported to Maxthon 6 automatically at the first login.

Archived