Slow Page Load

Version 6.1.2.1500(64-bit)06113

I experience a slow load time for multiple websites. I use aws.amazon.com quite a lot and the pages load time is like 5 sec. If I do the same activity through MX5, it is loads as expected.

Can you guys look into it? How can I help?

Thanks

On 6/19/2021 at 1:34 AM, Alpha07 said:

Version 6.1.2.1500(64-bit)06113

I experience a slow load time for multiple websites. I use aws.amazon.com quite a lot and the pages load time is like 5 sec. If I do the same activity through MX5, it is loads as expected.

Can you guys look into it? How can I help?

Thanks

Hi Alpha07, I tried to test this issue but haven't reproduced it, could you provide me a video of this issue? 

Thanks for response,

It is on and off with slow page load. It is difficult for me to reproduce it. I work on AWS console daily. When I encounter slow page load on MX6, I switch to MX5 and it doesn't have any delays. 

I will try to video this and reply back here. 

• 3 weeks later...

Coming back to this problem...

I experienced this again i.e. having slower page load for all websites. I realize this happens:

• When I have multiple tabs and windows open AND MX6 window is open for 3-4 days continuously. 
  • When MX6 window is open for 3-4 days continuously. 

I assume this is probably due to memory or caching (I am no expert) but my CPU remains around 15%, available RAM around 18Gb (total 32Gb). 

While using MX5 at the same time - no problems!!

Upon restarting MX6, the problem resolves. 

Archived