Starting page in MX6 with account

Hello,

I noticed that when I am using MX6 with my account, I mean when I log on with my maxthon password, and set the starting page to "New Tab" (see image attached file "Starting page settings.png"), I am ending up to the "Welcome to Maxthon Browser" tab (see image attached file "Starting page result.png"). Is there any raison? Because I want to start the browser with my Quick Access (New Tab).

Thank you in advance for your help

1 .Starting page settings.png

2. Starting page result.png

13 hours ago, Jus5631410 said:

Hello,

I noticed that when I am using MX6 with my account, I mean when I log on with my maxthon password, and set the starting page to "New Tab" (see image attached file "Starting page settings.png"), I am ending up to the "Welcome to Maxthon Browser" tab (see image attached file "Starting page result.png"). Is there any raison? Because I want to start the browser with my Quick Access (New Tab).

Thank you in advance for your help

1 .Starting page settings.png

2. Starting page result.png

Hi Jus5631410, could you try and download the latest version: https://dl.maxthon.com/mx6/maxthon_6.1.2.1500_beta_x64.exe and see if you still encounter the same issue? I have tried on my end and the new tab shows the quick access page.

7 hours ago, Jus5631410 said:

Hello BurgSir009,

I have tried the install version but the problem is not fixed.

Hi Jus5631410, you might have copied the old user data from the previous version thus causing this issue. Could you reinstall the portable version and login by keying in your username and password and sync your data?

Let me first explain what I did:

1. I install the installation version not in the same folder with the portable version.

2. I launch the program and log in with my password

3. Then I open Maxnote. The program did the synchronized

That means that I have both version in my computer but not in the same place.

If I understood you want me to remove totally the portable version but doing that I will lose all the extensions, the bookmarks, QuickNote and Maxnote  the user with not account.

1 hour ago, Jus5631410 said:

Let me first explain what I did:

1. I install the installation version not in the same folder with the portable version.

2. I launch the program and log in with my password

3. Then I open Maxnote. The program did the synchronized

That means that I have both version in my computer but not in the same place.

If I understood you want me to remove totally the portable version but doing that I will lose all the extensions, the bookmarks, QuickNote and Maxnote  the user with not account.

Hi Jus5631410, are you currently using guest account for the portable version? If yes, could you register for an account under MX6? Then your data can be sync in the account and in cloud. Alternatively, maybe you could do a backup on your end to save all the data? Main thing we just wish to confirm if the old account data has been causing this problem.

12 hours ago, Jus5631410 said:

I tried with fresh portable version then I logged in, but I had the same problem.

Hi Jus5631410, could you provide a video to show us your steps of logging in and encounter this issue even after changing the settings for startup?

18 hours ago, Jus5631410 said:

I tried with fresh portable version then I logged in, but I had the same problem.

Hi Jus5631410, we did further testing on our end and experience the same issue. We have reported this bug to the development team for them to look into it.

Archived