MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.2.1500

BugSir006

12 hours ago, thereddevilrulez said:

I tried importing multiple times from the same way as above but no use. I have years of history (upto History_Part_127.dat & history folder is 477mb). Using Mx6 portable Version 6.1.2.1600 (64-bit) 0618. I am using Maxthon since 2.0.7.1030.

Hi thereddevilrulez, could you provide me a video of this issue? It would be appreciated if you could compress the History file and send it to me.

12 hours ago, thereddevilrulez said:

There is no 'Delete' option in any of mx6 text boxes in websites (even quick access bar) but the main address bar has it. Cut, copy, paste and delete are standard options basically in any app. Can't use 'Undo' as Delete, i hope you understand.

Request recorded. ?

Hi BugSir006, Thank you for recording my requests.

Why a video? I simply click on 'Import local data and HTML file..' and select Maxthon5(Guest) and checked box of Browsing history, since the rest have imported fine, and click Ok. Then i open mx://history/ and only 

June 2021

is shown on the left. If i search for some earlier visited site, then history shows empty result. Please don't ask me to send out personal data. Why don't you send me the tools or scripts to check if Mx5 history dat files are alright or not? I would be happy to test it out.

14 hours ago, thereddevilrulez said:

is shown on the left. If i search for some earlier visited site, then history shows empty result. Please don't ask me to send out personal data. Why don't you send me the tools or scripts to check if Mx5 history dat files are alright or not? I would be happy to test it out.

Sorry, we don't have that tool... If your time is convenient, we could have a remote via AnyDesk or other remote tools to debug. 

Are you using the Maxthon 5 installation version or portable version? Did you import the history data from the Maxthon 5 installation version?

Am using the Maxthon 5 installation version and trying to migrate it into Maxthon 6 portable. Also tried multiple times with multiple Mx6 Portable extracted in different drives too, but same result. I do remember some time ago Maxthon5 was crashing a lot after some update and probably had issues with history but it skipped over and started creating History_Part_xxxxNUMxxx.dat files along with History.dat. Perhaps Maxthon6 is not traversing all the history part dat files of Maxthon5. The files are located at: C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon5\Users\guest\History.

My installed Maxthon5 shows data from 2012, Sadly I cannot migrate to Maxthon 6 without all my history :(  Is there any way to merge all the history_part_XXX.dat files into a single file so that import will be easier?? And sorry about remote debug, please understand.

Also, missing the calendar feature to navigate history please consider adding it to Maxthon 6.

22 hours ago, thereddevilrulez said:

Am using the Maxthon 5 installation version and trying to migrate it into Maxthon 6 portable. Also tried multiple times with multiple Mx6 Portable extracted in different drives too, but same result. I do remember some time ago Maxthon5 was crashing a lot after some update and probably had issues with history but it skipped over and started creating History_Part_xxxxNUMxxx.dat files along with History.dat. Perhaps Maxthon6 is not traversing all the history part dat files of Maxthon5. The files are located at: C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon5\Users\guest\History.

My installed Maxthon5 shows data from 2012, Sadly I cannot migrate to Maxthon 6 without all my history :(  Is there any way to merge all the history_part_XXX.dat files into a single file so that import will be easier?? And sorry about remote debug, please understand.

Also, missing the calendar feature to navigate history please consider adding it to Maxthon 6.

Hi thereddevilrulez, I have reproduced this issue and reported it to the dev team. The engineers will debug as soon as possible. ?

22 hours ago, thereddevilrulez said:

Request recorded.

Archived