MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.2.1400

BugSir006

18 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

When pressing Ctrl+A first or clicking a bookmark, nothing happens or is shown, but after clicking & pressing cursor up/down, there's a thin black rectangle surrounding a bookmark, but I still can't select anything unless I also hold shift, which will then select 2 bookmarks, but not indicate which 2 (i.e. not highlighted)!

Pressing cursor up/down, while holding shift, will highlight a contiguous block, but since nothing is highlighted, you won't know which you've selected.

Pressing cursor up/down, without keeping shift held down will unselect any previously selected.

If I press cursor right, a grey circle is shown to the left of the bookmark, but it's not selected.

Hi MichaelC362, could you try this issue in the latest fresh portable version?

https://dl.maxthon.com/mx6/maxthon_portable_6.1.2.1400_beta_x86.zip

On 6/8/2021 at 7:21 AM, avegaweiss said:

Installed as update.

Snap Screen goes to a blank screen 1sec after start the selection process.  When <enter> is pressed, image resumes (and capture is fine, but you can't see what are you capturing).

Bug reported. 

Hello!

Version 6.1.2.1400 (64-bit) 0604

When downloading from "softpedia.com", after clicking on the main 'download' button to bring up the list of download options for that program (e.g. 32bit, 64bit, external mirror, secure server, etc) & then right clicking on a link & selecting 'open link in new tab' (so I can download more than one version (e.g. online + offline installer) without having to start again), even after waiting several minutes, the background tab hasn't been processed yet.

If I simply click on the link, then within seconds, the download manager is displayed (this is a new issue to this release of Mx6).

Once a folder has been selected, there's now a wait of several seconds before the download manager 'catches up' & let's me click 'download' (in the meantime, it just 'beeps' when I click anything).

Since sometimes I need to edit the filename being downloaded, would be good if pressing Enter/Return also meant 'download' (i.e. that button had default focus)

I installed Mx6 .1400 in update and since then I have to reconnect every time I start.
I uninstalled and reinstalled and the problem persists.
I put the .1305 version back, and still the same problem!

Well, another version has come out, probably the fifth or sixth in a row, but the promise is still not being fulfilled.
"will be done in the next version" - every time you write, and the start page, as it was with colored squares, remains!
Where are the promised "screenshots" instead of the "block color" on the start page?

202169221245.png

10 hours ago, hplt said:

I installed Mx6 .1400 in update and since then I have to reconnect every time I start.

Hi hplt, could you try installing the portable version and see if the problem persist? https://dl.maxthon.com/mx6/maxthon_portable_6.1.2.1400_beta_x64.zip

Are you connecting through your company's network?

4 hours ago, Poizon said:

Well, another version has come out, probably the fifth or sixth in a row, but the promise is still not being fulfilled.
"will be done in the next version" - every time you write, and the start page, as it was with colored squares, remains!
Where are the promised "screenshots" instead of the "block color" on the start page?

202169221245.png

Hi Poizon, sorry to disappoint you. We have informed the development team to look into this and they are working on it right away. Please allow some time for them to get this done and we will keep you informed once this function is optimized and updated. Thank you for your patience :)

12 hours ago, hplt said:

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee too (last two versions)

Please fix! :)

21 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

When downloading from "softpedia.com", after clicking on the main 'download' button to bring up the list of download options for that program (e.g. 32bit, 64bit, external mirror, secure server, etc) & then right clicking on a link & selecting 'open link in new tab' (so I can download more than one version (e.g. online + offline installer) without having to start again), even after waiting several minutes, the background tab hasn't been processed yet.

If I simply click on the link, then within seconds, the download manager is displayed (this is a new issue to this release of Mx6).

Once a folder has been selected, there's now a wait of several seconds before the download manager 'catches up' & let's me click 'download' (in the meantime, it just 'beeps' when I click anything).

Hi MichaelC362, I tried to test these two issues but haven't experienced. Could you provide me a video?

Since sometimes I need to edit the filename being downloaded, would be good if pressing Enter/Return also meant 'download' (i.e. that button had default focus)

Request reported. ?

Hey!

Model 6.1.2.1400 (64-bit) 0604 (set up)

Bookmarks supervisor:

1. Clicking a bookmark does not select it

2. Urgent Ctrl+A to select ALL says 'x selected', however would not show some thing to indicate such on display

3. Clicking on a bookmark & then urgent cursor keys moves container around each bookmark & holding shift whilst shifting says 'x decided on', however still no visual indication

Four. Can not use mouse to focus on bookmarks

5. While deleting a bookmark folder, there may be a message at the bottom left of display displaying 'xxx deleted   undo', but no choice to close that message, that's covering the bottom of the listing

Archived