MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.2.1305

BugSir006

Changing theme is unexpected. Now icons of Maxthon 5 and Maxton 6 are almost same. I use both versions same time. Maxthon 5 as media center in external monitor and Maxthon 6 as regular browser for internet surfing. Now I must watch carefuly which Maxthon I'm selecting in Alt+Tab list (classic mode). Different icons were better. Maybe you give us option to select icons for Maxthon 6.

18 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

2. As I said on the last version too & as has always been the case with Mx6, it doesn't shut the running copy down before installing the new & it doesn't prompt for anything after, there's just 2 copies running, old + new

3. A screen shot would be worthless as your monitor won't show the same as mine... on mine, I can't read ANY of the text (even with a magnifying glass!) as it's displayed dark (black) on dark (dark blue)

Hi MichaelC362, could you provide me a video? I will forward the video to the dev team. 

Download link of the recording tool: https://www.bandicam.com/

On 6/1/2021 at 2:01 PM, JoeRee1968 said:

I have Maxthon installed on three computers at home. All three stopped syncing.

The official version (6.1.2.1000 64-bit 0508) is installed on the working computer - there is synchronization on it.

Hi @Arcan and @JoeRee1968,this issue will be fixed in the next version. Currently, you could log out the browser account then log in to sync the data manually.

7 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi @Arcan and @JoeRee1968,this issue will be fixed in the next version. Currently, you could log out the browser account then log in to sync the data manually.

Hi @BugSir006, thanks,
I am afraid to log out because I have had this problem for quite a long time and my bookings are very inconsisten towards my computer.
That is: 
Computer A has some bookmarks which are more up to date.
Computer B has other bookmarks that are more up to date. 

If I logout from either of the computers, I wonder what would happen with my bookmarks... Will it just take/overrride all the bookmarks from A or from B losing the others... ?  

10 hours ago, Arcan said:

Hi @BugSir006, thanks,
I am afraid to log out because I have had this problem for quite a long time and my bookings are very inconsisten towards my computer.
That is: 
Computer A has some bookmarks which are more up to date.
Computer B has other bookmarks that are more up to date. 

If I logout from either of the computers, I wonder what would happen with my bookmarks... Will it just take/overrride all the bookmarks from A or from B losing the others... ?  

Hi Arcan, it won't lose. You could log out the browser account and log in again manually, then the data will be synced. ?

Archived