MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.2.1305

BugSir006

When I open link from outside of Maxthon 6.1.2.1305 (for example from Skype IM message) it opens as first tab and not as the tab to the right of current tab. Screenshot of the configuration. This is started with version 6.1.2.1305.

image.png.406844ab453f454071f682eb45dec0cb.png

41 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, it is the same. If you log out, the account will turn off sync automatically. ?

but if I log out, also logout all the data isn't it?I juz want keep the data and don't want sync only. Coz log on 2 pc :(
Previous version does support turn off sync having same bookmarks and newtab, and having different setting on different PC. ?

The following functions from mx5 are sorely lacking in mx6:
1. Behavior "Last session";
2. Drop-down list of tabs (retracted tabs), below is a screenshot:

image.png.68225e8e1fe6fd968a1b32dc8de42620.png
3. Mute\unmute the sound on the tab by clicking the LEFT mouse button on sound icon on the tab.

4 hours ago, JoeRee1968 said:

Synchronization stopped working: bookmarks, maxnote. I noticed it on version 1200. On version 1305 there is no synchronization either.

that's probably what I reported here 

+ Hold "Ctrl/Shift" and right-click on the tab to get the tab menu

Can you explain this new feature? 

15 hours ago, MrChat said:

When I open link from outside of Maxthon 6.1.2.1305 (for example from Skype IM message) it opens as first tab and not as the tab to the right of current tab. Screenshot of the configuration. This is started with version 6.1.2.1305.

image.png.406844ab453f454071f682eb45dec0cb.png

Hi MrChat, this issue will be fixed in the next version. ?

14 hours ago, Bosco said:

but if I log out, also logout all the data isn't it?I juz want keep the data and don't want sync only. Coz log on 2 pc :(
Previous version does support turn off sync having same bookmarks and newtab, and having different setting on different PC. ?

Hi Bosco, sorry?, we received a lot of feedback; many users hoped to log out account data to protect privacy. So we changed this function. 

12 hours ago, JoeRee1968 said:

Synchronization stopped working: bookmarks, maxnote. I noticed it on version 1200. On version 1305 there is no synchronization either.

Hi JoeRee1968, you mean the home PC failed to sync to the office PC?

7 hours ago, Arcan said:

that's probably what I reported here 

+ Hold "Ctrl/Shift" and right-click on the tab to get the tab menu

Can you explain this new feature? 

Hi Arcan, it is same to Maxthon 5. ?

Maxthon Snap20210601134611.png

17 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi JoeRee1968, you mean the home PC failed to sync to the office PC?

I have Maxthon installed on three computers at home. All three stopped syncing.

The official version (6.1.2.1000 64-bit 0508) is installed on the working computer - there is synchronization on it.

Hello!

Version 6.1.2.1305 (64-bit) 0531 (installed)

1. The download manager does NOT popup with the previous downloads window before selecting destination, like the change log says & it's still a popup list rather than a window, meaning it has to be repeatedly opened to process downloaded content.

2. Installing, from within previous version of Mx6, still doesn't close the old version, so there's 2 different versions both running after installing new.

3. The shortcut URL details, displayed in the bottom left when hovering over a link as dark (black) on dark (blue), so, on my screen, completely unreadable... should be light on dark or dark on light.

4. Ideally, to overcome bad Mx6 colour choices, why not just have all the colours listed & changeable in settings!?

5. The Mx6 account avatar is still 'generic Mx6 icon', not the picture from my profile

31 minutes ago, MichaelC362 said:

2. Installing, from within previous version of Mx6, still doesn't close the old version, so there's 2 different versions both running after installing new.

Hi MichaelC362, could you provide me a video of this issue? Did you see the window to prompt to restart browser?

33 minutes ago, MichaelC362 said:

3. The shortcut URL details, displayed in the bottom left when hovering over a link as dark (black) on dark (blue), so, on my screen, completely unreadable... should be light on dark or dark on light.

Could you provide me a screenshot of this issue? 

35 minutes ago, MichaelC362 said:

4. Ideally, to overcome bad Mx6 colour choices, why not just have all the colours listed & changeable in settings!?

You mean the theme?

appearance.jpg

36 minutes ago, MichaelC362 said:

5. The Mx6 account avatar is still 'generic Mx6 icon', not the picture from my profile

Could you try to log out and log in again?

28 minutes ago, UserMx5 said:

Unfortunately, everything remained the same. The list of bookmarks has not changed. (

The whole is not completely flipped, only the "more" button.

Hi UserMx5, this suggestion has been recorded. ?

Hello!

2. As I said on the last version too & as has always been the case with Mx6, it doesn't shut the running copy down before installing the new & it doesn't prompt for anything after, there's just 2 copies running, old + new

3. A screen shot would be worthless as your monitor won't show the same as mine... on mine, I can't read ANY of the text (even with a magnifying glass!) as it's displayed dark (black) on dark (dark blue)

4. Themes change the whole colour settings, would be nice to (also) have all colours (& font/style) listed separately & changeable.

5. Logout & in has fixed the missing avatar!

I notice, some of the extensions that come with Mx6 are coloured (e.g. QuickNote, VBox, add to MaxNote, etc) whilst the rest are monochrome... would be better if all the same, coloured or plain as just looks odd... Since most added extensions (e.g. AdBlockPlus, Google Translate, etc) are almost always coloured, that would be preferred for Mx6 too.

Hello! This one better version (MX 6.1.2.1305 - 64 bit - 0531), but one issues exist for me in the latest Maxthon 6:
There is no scroll bar at the bottom of the folder with many bookmarks. Therefore, I can't use the other bookmarks directly.

MX 6 bookmarks

But Maxthon 5 has a scroll bar and I can use the bookmarks in the other columns directly.

mx5_bookmarks.jpg.28f5e6d6f1e66ee62f9daedc957d5f8e.jpg

Please correct it in the future version!
Thanks!

1 hour ago, Magdalene said:

The flags you could change the shape of Tabs have been removed in latest Chrome. They may still be there if you temprarily unexpire the flags from M89 and M90.

sounds awful, mysterious and absolutely useless.

Archived