MX Android V6.0.0.3480

On 5/20/2021 at 8:07 AM, nigelburge said:

Still cannot find the location of any downloaded files.

I have gone back to V6.0.0.3444 which puts them in downloads as it did before.

Android betas seem very buggy compared to PC betas.

Yes, the downloaded files are in this folder: .../Android/data/com.mx.browser/files/Download/

However, this folder is initially protected, you have to allow access for your file manager, gallery app...

My bug: when started in portrait mode and then rotated to landscape - scroll down does not work.

New version 6.0.0.3483 is worse. We can choose the download path between two options:

- Default: In this case I cannot find this location with any of my file managers, probably hidden/permission required...

- SD Card (which I do NOT have installed): I this case, the downloads are saved to the previous location (.../Android/data/com.mx.browser/files/Download/) which can be reached with additional permission.

I still cannot scroll after starting Mx upright and then rotating to landscape on the Quick Access screen. Auto-rotation is enabled in Settings. It works if I'm holding phone in landscape position when starting Mx.

13 hours ago, ZorMi said:

- Default: In this case I cannot find this location with any of my file managers, probably hidden/permission required...

Hi ZorMi, thank you for your feedback. This issue has been reported to the dev team. ?

13 hours ago, ZorMi said:

I still cannot scroll after starting Mx upright and then rotating to landscape on the Quick Access screen. Auto-rotation is enabled in Settings. It works if I'm holding phone in landscape position when starting Mx.

I tried to test this issue on my end, but haven't reproduced it. Could you let me know your device system information and device type? It would be appreciated if you could provide me a video.

You don't have any icons in the lower part of the Quick Actions screen to scroll down after rotating to landscape.

Here, all icons are visible w/o scrolling. I have 10 more icons down there and cannot scroll to them...

(My phone: Samsung A70, latest Android 11 / OneUI 3.1.)

On 5/25/2021 at 9:12 PM, ZorMi said:

You don't have any icons in the lower part of the Quick Actions screen to scroll down after rotating to landscape.

Here, all icons are visible w/o scrolling. I have 10 more icons down there and cannot scroll to them...

Thank you for your reply. Bug reported. 

On 5/25/2021 at 9:12 PM, ZorMi said:

Hi ZorMi, this issue has been fixed in this latest version. 

The download path issue has been fixed in the latest version 6.0.0.3487.

You could select the second download path then manage the download files in the system Download Manager. 

On 5/30/2021 at 3:01 AM, ZorMi said:

Thanks. One more issue for Android:

Some drop-down lists cannot be opened in the Android version. For example on this page (I found several):

https://nbs.rs/en/finansijsko_trziste/medjubankarsko-devizno-trziste/kursna-lista/na-zeljeni-dan/index.html

Windows version opens drop-down list as usual, Android can not...

Hi ZorMi, this known issue is still being analyzed. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/23/2021 at 12:20 PM, grbac said:

That is the version I am using actually, same happens with this latest version, "Login failed".

On 5/19/2021 at 2:04 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, please try this latest version: 

A small update for the login "issue", apparently Adguard was preventing the login. When I stopped Adguard service, I logged in normally. Adguard can then be turned back On.

17 hours ago, grbac said:

A small update for the login "issue", apparently Adguard was preventing the login. When I stopped Adguard service, I logged in normally. Adguard can then be turned back On.

Hi grbac, could you provide me the download link of "Adguard"?

• 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, phoenix-76 said:

Hello, can we please have the predefined set of sites removed from the initial MX6 dashboard? I have no use for any of them. If it's possible to remove them by the user, please share the instructions on how to do that.

Hi phoenix-76, sorry for the inconvenience. Currently, these icons could not be removed, but we have recorded your request. ?

On 5/23/2021 at 11:10 PM, ZorMi said:

Yes, the downloaded files are in this folder: .../Android/data/com.mx.browser/files/Download/

However, this folder is initially protected, you have to allow access for your file manager, gallery app...

Hello BugSir006, I understand the files downloaded to the aforementioned inaccessible folder (due to the eventually resolved MX6 bug) are stuck there forever unless the user decides to root his phone or restore the phone to factory defaults. Correct? Is there another option how to get those stuck files removed without rooting the phone and voiding the phone warranty? Could you please add a clean-up routine to your next MX6 .apk release that will clean up those stuck files?

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Lin Fred said:

How to enable adblock in Maxthon version 6.x ? We can enable adblock in Maxthon version 5.x before . But , i cannot find any method to enable adblock in Maxthon version 6.x yet .

Hi Lin, you could install the latest version 6.0.1.3000 then enable the Adblock by taping the avatar > Settings > Adblock Plus.

image.png

1 hour ago, Lin Fred said:

Dear BugSir006,

As shown in the attachment "Screenshot_20210825164432.png" , I install the latest version 6.0.1.3000 then try to  enable the Adblock by taping the avatar > Settings > Adblock Plus. But , it does not work. Could you give me more hint ? Thanks a lot.

Hi Lin, could you let me know the language & region settings of your device?

Archived