MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.2.1105

BugSir006

Hello!

Version 6.1.2.1105 (64-bit) 0518

You've re-introduced the bug whereby if Mx6 is minimized, a taskbar shortcut, which was used to launch it, now won't re-maximize it.

Are you ever going to put back the quick launch thumbnails (like Mx5) or have selectable icons either from a Maxthon database or the website's 'favicon'?

In the new download manager, which is finally starting to work as well as Mx5, could you make the download button have focus after selecting a folder so one can just press enter, rather than having to click the button?

Also, maybe rethink the font you're using in the download manager for something a little clearer to read (perhaps bigger or darker?)

Since others have also started to mention the lack of security around passwords (i.e. someone else using your computer will have all of your auto-fill entries filled in when they goto websites), I know I've said it before, but didn't get an answer about just using the 'keyring' feature that's already built-in to Chromium (used on Linux + macOS)? Without entering the keyring password, someone can still use the browser, but wouldn't have your auto-fills. Possibly also have that timeout after a selectable amount of inactivity & even a 'lock' icon/key/etc to sign out of keyring when leaving computer unattended (e.g. toilet break). Maxthon should be leading the way with security, not trailing behind or ignoring it!

Il y a 29 minutes, BugSir006 a déclaré:

Ce problème connu est toujours en cours d'analyse. ?

Hello,
I realized that this generic icon instead of the real avatar corresponded to a loss of synchronization !! is this your case?
I solved this problem on 2 pc by completely uninstalling maxthon and reinstalling the latest version.
Since then I have my avatar and my sync.
If that helps ...

1 hour ago, MichaelC362 said:

You've re-introduced the bug whereby if Mx6 is minimized, a taskbar shortcut, which was used to launch it, now won't re-maximize it.

Hi there, I tried to test this issue but haven't reproduced it. Could you provide me a video of it? 

Are you ever going to put back the quick launch thumbnails (like Mx5) or have selectable icons either from a Maxthon database or the website's 'favicon'?

Yes, we will optimize the New tab page in the future version. ?

In the new download manager, which is finally starting to work as well as Mx5, could you make the download button have focus after selecting a folder so one can just press enter, rather than having to click the button?

You could press the keyboard "Tab" to skip the focus then select the Download button, and press Enter.

Also, maybe rethink the font you're using in the download manager for something a little clearer to read (perhaps bigger or darker?)

Request recorded. ?

Since others have also started to mention the lack of security around passwords (i.e. someone else using your computer will have all of your auto-fill entries filled in when they goto websites), I know I've said it before, but didn't get an answer about just using the 'keyring' feature that's already built-in to Chromium (used on Linux + macOS)? Without entering the keyring password, someone can still use the browser, but wouldn't have your auto-fills. Possibly also have that timeout after a selectable amount of inactivity & even a 'lock' icon/key/etc to sign out of keyring when leaving computer unattended (e.g. toilet break). Maxthon should be leading the way with security, not trailing behind or ignoring it!

Request recorded. Currently, you could log out of the browser account and do not select Remember password. Usually, the computer can auto-lock the screen when you leaving it after one minute. ?

10 hours ago, suphamster said:

In my sleep I build time machine and traveled to year 2077 and went back with 2 news. 1st one is that people still using MX browser :) and 2nd one that my bug with openning my account information page is not fixed :(.

kfslHjD6Sf_gg_Oqcyeo3w.jpg

Hi there, could you send the screenshot or the video to me via the private message? I cannot view your attached screenshot. ? 

Maxthon Snap20210519114145.png

9 hours ago, Refix2 said:

From the beginning of the Maxthon 6 version, discount problem with Polish, only the context menu is correct, the rest is in English?

See Language

Hi Refix2, the Polish language is still being translated, would you like to join our translation project? :Smiling_Face_Emoji_with_Blushed_Cheeks_42x42:

https://crowdin.com/project/maxthon-for-pc-translation/pl#

2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, could you send the screenshot or the video to me via the private message? I cannot view your attached screenshot. ? 

Hi! Actually screenshot not needed since it's just blank page https://pc-uc.maxthon.com/i/login.html?ret=L2kv with rolling circle in the middle as I've said earlier. Can u give me link to ur private message page since I see only public one?

1 hour ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi zork, this is my browser menu in Russian. Could you try this issue in the fresh portable version?

Снимок экрана20210519115958.png

I have the same menu as BagSir006 (6.1.2.1105(64 бит)0518 portable, win7)

3 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi zork, this is my browser menu in Russian. Could you try this issue in the fresh portable version?

You do not have translations for menu items. I have one. Sandra, there was no problem with the menu until 1100.

Untitled-1.png

Hey!
Guys, well, when you have to change the interface of the start page is already tired of these faceless colored squares !!!
Well, do, please, as it was, instead of colored squares screenshots of pages.
You all promise to do it, but so far it is not, rather already.

5 hours ago, Poizon said:

Hey!
Guys, well, when you have to change the interface of the start page is already tired of these faceless colored squares !!!
Well, do, please, as it was, instead of colored squares screenshots of pages.
You all promise to do it, but so far it is not, rather already.

You can try third party extension like
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/homey-productivity-start/lllnjdmfnfjifcfpppjmcnanpokikcpl

On 5/18/2021 at 2:43 PM, lejolipoulpe said:

Hello,
I realized that this generic icon instead of the real avatar corresponded to a loss of synchronization !! is this your case?
I solved this problem on 2 pc by completely uninstalling maxthon and reinstalling the latest version.
Since then I have my avatar and my sync.
If that helps ...

It helped!!!

On 5/20/2021 at 5:24 AM, Mhzayer said:

These are slightly different things.
I'm only talking about tiles, their difference in MX5 and MX6.
No additional widgets are needed, like weather, etc.
Here are screenshots of MX5 and MX6. After all, you can do as in MX5, and not faceless colored squares?
They promised to do it in the next version, and this is the "fourth next"

947216230_20210521111418.thumb.png.43966cccb650fc7881870c8b6b505b68.png1601739601__202152181338.thumb.png.52946bc83b621c5e5f567a446df223a3.png

Archived