Request a better favorites manager? Current MXNote is hard to manager them.

I remember the bookmark (or favorites) manager is very handy and has similar function as Windows File Explorer. I can select one or multiple items on source folder and move them to target folder. I can firstly click source folder from the folder tree on left pane and show its items on right pange, then I can click target folder on left pane but right pane still keeps source folder's content. Then I can select one or more items and drag-n-drop them to target folder on left pane. Also I can always see complete full name of specific item which is very clear.

However, all the features above are missing in current MXNote. the synchronization of left pane and right pane always annoys me. And I can never see the complete full name of specific item which confuse me from time to time.

All in all, current MXNote is a very poor-function manager and should never exist in Maxthon.

I know may the UI design team focus on designing UI for cell phone or pad but PLEASE DON'T FORGET Maxthon origins from PC and important of UI for PC should never be under estimated.

20 hours ago, scottchu.tw said:

I remember the bookmark (or favorites) manager is very handy and has similar function as Windows File Explorer. I can select one or multiple items on source folder and move them to target folder. I can firstly click source folder from the folder tree on left pane and show its items on right pange, then I can click target folder on left pane but right pane still keeps source folder's content. Then I can select one or more items and drag-n-drop them to target folder on left pane. Also I can always see complete full name of specific item which is very clear.

However, all the features above are missing in current MXNote. the synchronization of left pane and right pane always annoys me. And I can never see the complete full name of specific item which confuse me from time to time.

All in all, current MXNote is a very poor-function manager and should never exist in Maxthon.

I know may the UI design team focus on designing UI for cell phone or pad but PLEASE DON'T FORGET Maxthon origins from PC and important of UI for PC should never be under estimated.

Hi scottchu.tw, thank you for your feedback and we have already taken note of your suggestion. In the meantime could you login to uu.me and check the Maxnote online?

Archived