Give a tip

Message at startup: "There are problems with your account. Please login again."

Maxthon 5.3.8.2000.
At startup, the message "There were problems with your account. Please login again". The repeated input does not find errors, but after a while everything repeats. The account has a Basic profile without an avatar.
What's the matter?

Tip   Give
On 4/30/2021 at 11:44 PM, XandrAS said:

Maxthon 5.3.8.2000.
At startup, the message "There were problems with your account. Please login again". The repeated input does not find errors, but after a while everything repeats. The account has a Basic profile without an avatar.
What's the matter?

Hi there, could you provide me a screenshot of this issue?

Did you change the password of the browser account? You can try to log out the browser account, delete this login record of this browser account and login again. You needn't delete the local data.

back button.jpgdelete.jpg

Tip   Give

When I log back in after the message, nothing changes. But after a while this message is repeated again.
However, you suggest: "... delete this account of this browser account and log back in." - does it mean to log in as another user, already under a DIFFERENT account? Then I will lose all my old data !?
P.S.
Today I deliberately tried to re-enter, but it turned out the third time: 1. Unsuccessful. The system is busy. 2. Unsuccessful. No connection (??? - it was!). 3. Ok.

Edited by XandrAS
Tip   Give

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Could you let me know the uid of your browser account? To check the uid, you can log in to my.maxthon.com

Could you try to log in to your browser account in the latest Maxthon 6 browser?

Download link: https://dl.maxthon.com/mx6/maxthon_portable_6.1.2.1100_beta_x64.zip

Tip   Give