MX6 PC Official Release 6.1.2.1000 (Build 0508)

BugSir006

I had 6.1.2.905 installed and my Ctrl+Shift+N shortcut was assigned to "New Incognito Window". After I upgraded to 6.1.2.1000 Ctrl+Shift+N shortcut was reset to "Paste and Open". It happened in few versions already. Please either fix shortcut resetting or make Ctrl+Shift+N to be "New Incognito Window" by default, as it is mapped in other browsers (Chrome, Edge). LuckyNiki เกมไพ่ออนไลน์

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, nataliawkr said:

I had 6.1.2.905 installed and my Ctrl+Shift+N shortcut was assigned to "New Incognito Window". After I upgraded to 6.1.2.1000 Ctrl+Shift+N shortcut was reset to "Paste and Open". It happened in few versions already. Please either fix shortcut resetting or make Ctrl+Shift+N to be "New Incognito Window" by default, as it is mapped in other browsers (Chrome, Edge). LuckyNiki เกมไพ่ออนไลน์

Hi nataliawkr, by default Ctrl+Shift+N should be assigned to Paste and Open since the development team tries to follow the shortcuts of MX5 as closely as possible. If you have changed and assigned the shortcuts to your account, it should follow suit even after you upgrade to another version. Could you try downloading the latest version V6.1.2.2300 and see if you still experience the same issue?

Archived