MX6 PC Official Release 6.1.2.1000 (Build 0508)

BugSir006

On 5/1/2021 at 7:14 AM, SBSerBoss said:

Hi! Here is a problem with clear installing MX 6.1.2.1000:

After installing and sync my data, I was diapeared couse my start page with bookmarks on it was replaced by standart starting page... and it was also sync with my other devices. Now I have lost my starting page...

Hi there, could you let us know the previous version number of your browser? Fresh installation or overwrite installation? 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/1/2021 at 5:34 PM, suphamster said:

Manually updating from 801 portable to this crashed all extensions permanently...

Hi there, could you describe this issue in detail? You mean you copied the folder "User Data" from 801 to 1000? I tried to test this issue but haven't reproduced it. It would be appreciated if you can provide us a video or screenshot of it.

On 5/1/2021 at 5:34 PM, suphamster said:

Also I tired of getting sometimes blank page at start instead of last session - fix this please (happens when there a lot of tabs before closing MX6)!

You mean you selected "Last session page" as the startup page? How many tabs did you open? I tried to test this issue but haven't reproduced. ?

On 5/1/2021 at 7:33 PM, AaronX said:

I'm seeing very strange duplication of jobs listed in Download Manager. They're only downloading once each, but two here are showing twice. I note the bottom two have stopped progressing, with their duplicates at the top showing the download progress instead.

image.png

Hi there, I tried to test this issue many times but haven't reproduced it. Can you reproduce this issue frequently?

On 5/2/2021 at 9:23 PM, MrChat said:

I had 6.1.2.905 installed and my Ctrl+Shift+N shortcut was assigned to "New Incognito Window". After I upgraded to 6.1.2.1000 Ctrl+Shift+N shortcut was reset to "Paste and Open". It happened in few versions already. Please either fix shortcut resetting or make Ctrl+Shift+N to be "New Incognito Window" by default, as it is mapped in other browsers (Chrome, Edge).

Hi there, did you login to the browser account? If you fresh install the browser then login to your browser account, it needs several minutes to sync the settings.

23 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

I have a shortcut in the task bar & if Maxthon isn't running, that loads it ok, but if Maxthon is minimized to tray, then the shortcut doesn't bring it to foreground (worked with previous beta), only the tray icon now works.

Hi Michael, I tired to test this issue many times in the portable and the installed version but haven't reproduced it. Could you provide me a video of it?

Once again, I need to report auto-update still doesn't work

The dev team will push the auto-update in the background if there is no terrific crash or data loss issue. If we receive some bug reports regarding the latest version, we will test and fix the bug first, then push the auto-update.

neither does the auto-rename when downloading a file that already exists, unless the destination folder has previously been parsed in this session.

This issue belongs to the product design; we have recorded and reported it to the product team. This request is being considered seriously. ?

I see Opera, Brave & Vivaldi have all updated today to the newer Chromium base... how far behind are you planning on keeping Mx6?

We will update the core as soon as possible. :Smiling_with_Sweat_Emoji_Icon_42x42:

16 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, could you describe this issue in detail? You mean you copied the folder "User Data" from 801 to 1000? I tried to test this issue but haven't reproduced it. It would be appreciated if you can provide us a video or screenshot of it.

You mean you selected "Last session page" as the startup page? How many tabs did you open? I tried to test this issue but haven't reproduced. ?

1) Yes, I've did exactly as u said and that lead to crash of all MX6 extensions. But after MX6 restart extensions are back.

dounhL-OTueM7cVTSxQZtQ.jpg

2) Yes, 20 tabs maybe at same time (from last session) didn't waited to load all pages then close MX6 and got a bug... But this doesn't happens very much just sometimes randomly so it's kinda hard to reproduce. But I found another way to get this bug - open new blank page (where quick access shows), close last session page and u lost both last sessions (last + earlier) and get blank page at next MX6 start.

P.S. Btw I can't change download button place. Earlier it was near bookmark this page button and now near settings button. Also download button freeze bug still exists when download list doesn't open and I've just downloaded 1 file (7z installer 7z2102-x64.exe).

And u didn't anything about history bug (already 2 people confirmed it besides me) when it shows 2 or 3 last days only! I ask to show again proofs (screenshot) that u have working history with at least full week of entires!

uVKNNY0iQE6q4y3dmPyJdg.jpg

4 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, did you login to the browser account? If you fresh install the browser then login to your browser account, it needs several minutes to sync the settings.

Hi, I was logged in. However now I did downgrade to 6.1.2.905 and upgrade to 6.1.2.1000 few times back and forth and the shortcut persisted. So not sure what it was that time when it didn't work before my initial post, but now it seems working. I'll keep track of it in future versions. Thanks

10 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, I tried to test this issue many times but haven't reproduced it. Can you reproduce this issue frequently?

No, not frequently, sorry.

Something similar with a couple of download tasks not being able to be removed - but again, I can't work out any pattern to reproduce it on demand. I suspect it's an issue with running quite a number of tasks at the same time.

17 hours ago, suphamster said:

But I found another way to get this bug - open new blank page (where quick access shows), close last session page and u lost both last sessions (last + earlier) and get blank page at next MX6 start.

Hi there, it is not a bug. It belongs to the product design. In MX6, the last session page only can record the last previous session. You can view the earlier session in History.?

17 hours ago, suphamster said:

Btw I can't change download button place.

This known issue has been reported to the dev team.

18 hours ago, suphamster said:

Also download button freeze bug still exists when download list doesn't open and I've just downloaded 1 file (7z installer 7z2102-x64.exe).

May I know how many download records in Download manager?

18 hours ago, suphamster said:

And u didn't anything about history bug (already 2 people confirmed it besides me) when it shows 2 or 3 last days only! I ask to show again proofs (screenshot) that u have working history with at least full week of entires!

This known issue is still being analyzed. 

12 hours ago, AaronX said:

No, not frequently, sorry.

Something similar with a couple of download tasks not being able to be removed - but again, I can't work out any pattern to reproduce it on demand. I suspect it's an issue with running quite a number of tasks at the same time.

Thank you for your reply. I will continue testing this issue. ?

On 5/8/2021 at 8:08 AM, BugSir006 said:

May I know how many download records in Download manager?

I have about 50 entires and my download button bugged completely (earlier it was fixed by MX6 restart). I can open download manager now only by mouse right click on download button and press "Downloads".

• BugSir006 changed the title to MX6 PC Official Release 6.1.2.1000 (Build 0508)

Still ahaving issues with password manager!

Team, one of the best thing for this community was always keep update versions & fixes. This is a serious one, and we have already a wwk and a release, and the problem still there.

Any plans on fix this one?

10 hours ago, avegaweiss said:

Still ahaving issues with password manager!

Team, one of the best thing for this community was always keep update versions & fixes. This is a serious one, and we have already a wwk and a release, and the problem still there.

Any plans on fix this one?

Hi there, could you describe the issue in detail? 

On 5/8/2021 at 8:45 PM, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Here it is. 

Hi there, how about the MD5? You can run this attached MD5Calc.exe then drag the maxthon6.1.2.1000.exe to view the MD5.

MD5Calc.exe

On 5/7/2021 at 9:10 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi Arcan, could you reproduce this issue frequently? Did you install any extensions regarding the download function?

Hi,

Hmm I didn't realize if it happened again since I reported it, but I just checked it right now and it is happening at this very moment.

I just added multiple files to download. They finished to download and they do show as completed:

image.png.875e893c3c4b4a4f45b194f3cccaa304.png

but at the same time seems that a copy appears. They show as if they are in progress however it is totally frozen:

image.png.fd52bfc7682669ebd8879e169cbe4523.png

56 minutes ago, Arcan said:

Hi,

Hmm I didn't realize if it happened again since I reported it, but I just checked it right now and it is happening at this very moment.

I just added multiple files to download. They finished to download and they do show as completed:

image.png.875e893c3c4b4a4f45b194f3cccaa304.png

but at the same time seems that a copy appears. They show as if they are in progress however it is totally frozen:

image.png.fd52bfc7682669ebd8879e169cbe4523.png

Thank you! Bug reported. ?

14 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, how about the MD5? You can run this attached MD5Calc.exe then drag the maxthon6.1.2.1000.exe to view the MD5

And what do you want me to do with MD5 when this is what I see? 

MD5.png

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

10 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

And what do you want me to do with MD5 when this is what I see? 

MD5.png

Attached video for your reference. ? If the MD5 is correct, then the issue is caused by the time zone. We have the different timestamps of the installation package.

Archived