MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.2.700

BugSir006

11 hours ago, suphamster said:

In MX5 quick access panel I could chose to show site screenshot instead just color block when adding custom link. I hope there would be such an option in MX6.

Hi there, this option will be added to the future version. ?

I've lost my last session completely (I suspect because of too many opened tabs) and earlier session also (if I open manually mx://last-visit/ page it just didn't show) now (after browser restart) it work but with current entires only, old ones lost completely. So it would be nice to have some kind of auto-back up for it maybe or something like this. In MX5 I didn't ever lost last session even at blue screen crashes (lost only history).

Also would be nice to have a button to open all selected tabs in History page (mx://history/) and be able to select several entires with shift button.

On 4/16/2021 at 11:25 AM, suphamster said:

I've lost my last session completely (I suspect because of too many opened tabs) and earlier session also (if I open manually mx://last-visit/ page it just didn't show) now (after browser restart) it work but with current entires only, old ones lost completely. So it would be nice to have some kind of auto-back up for it maybe or something like this. In MX5 I didn't ever lost last session even at blue screen crashes (lost only history).

Hi there, sorry, in the Maxthon 6 browser, it will only record the previous last session, old ones won't keep. ?

On 4/16/2021 at 11:25 AM, suphamster said:

Also would be nice to have a button to open all selected tabs in History page (mx://history/) and be able to select several entires with shift button.

Suggestion recorded. ?

Archived