MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.2.700

BugSir006

On 4/10/2021 at 2:06 PM, suphamster said:
Portable version can't get auto-update?

"Version 6.1.2.600(64-bit)0402
Maxthon 6 browser is up to date

Update Automatically keep my Maxthon 6 up to date"

Hi there, sorry, the auto-update needs the dev team to push manually. This version will automatically update today. ?

On 4/10/2021 at 12:23 PM, migel said:

Hi, i have serious problem with PIN tabs....

6.1.2.700.jpg

6.1.2.600.jpg

Hi there, it is the new function for the pin tab. ? It is the same as the Maxthon 5 browser.

2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, it is the new function for the pin tab. ? It is the same as the Maxthon 5 browser.

I understand. I think the former (smaller tab) was better because I could open more tabs next to it. Alternatively, an option could be built into the new browser: you can choose a smaller or larger tab size.

Ηι,
I have a suggestion: I would like to have the option to "create a shortcut" on every new tab that I open on the right click .....
I would also like there to be mute (left click on the speaker) on every tab that plays music (like on the MX5).

Thanks.

3 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, sorry, the auto-update needs the dev team to push manually. This version will automatically update today. ?

Hi, sorry i ilke the small tabs.

Thanks.

59 minutes ago, TarMaster said:

I understand. I think the former (smaller tab) was better because I could open more tabs next to it. Alternatively, an option could be built into the new browser: you can choose a smaller or larger tab size.

Agree!

1 hour ago, TarMaster said:

Request recorded. ?

1 hour ago, migel said:

Ηι,
I have a suggestion: I would like to have the option to "create a shortcut" on every new tab that I open on the right click .....
I would also like there to be mute (left click on the speaker) on every tab that plays music (like on the MX5).

Suggestions recorded.

Currently, you can open the browser menu (Alt+F) > More tools > Create shortcut.

Maxthon Snap20210412131854.png

Thank you for reintroducing the smart tab lock mechanism!

Apart from the new tab position settings not being respected as mentioned by other users in this thread, please look also into the previously reported tab lock malfunction where even a locked tab can still be closed with the "Close current tab" mouse gesture without having the tab unlocked first.

5 hours ago, phoenix-76 said:

Thank you for reintroducing the smart tab lock mechanism!

Apart from the new tab position settings not being respected as mentioned by other users in this thread, please look also into the previously reported tab lock malfunction where even a locked tab can still be closed with the "Close current tab" mouse gesture without having the tab unlocked first.

Yeah I asked for this feature a while ago but they say suggestion recorded 
So wait till one dev thinks it's time to implement it God knows when. 

12 minutes ago, TarMaster said:

And one more note: The option to "set as the default browser" should be restored. 
(MX 6 v6.1.2.700 - 64 bit 0409)

Hi there, to find this option, you can open the browser menu (Alt+F) >More tools > Set as default.

Maxthon Snap20210414120510.png

Archived