×

Give a tip

MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.2.600


Recommended Posts

Hey Maxers, 

Welcome to having a try of the brand new release!

Version 6.1.2.600

For the full release note and changelog: click here

Happy browser and leave your comment!

  • Like 1
Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations! This is a very good version. Faster than the previous one. I found a small bug. The "Clear Invalid" option does not work in the Download Manager. Please correct it.

image.png.ff67e8e2f3df4287b6c5035f5642aa8b.png

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TarMaster said:

Congratulations! This is a very good version. Faster than the previous one. I found a small bug. The "Clear Invalid" option does not work in the Download Manager. Please correct it.

image.png.ff67e8e2f3df4287b6c5035f5642aa8b.png

It does work, it removes failed ones for example if you start downloading something but then close the browser before it's finished. 

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2021 at 3:24 AM, Laguz said:

It does work, it removes failed ones for example if you start downloading something but then close the browser before it's finished. 

That's okay. But if I delete one of the downloaded files, it will no longer remove its entry from the download list.

image.png.3ea1f629de02894de1d68d450807cae4.png

Edited by TarMaster
Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I update my portable version. An hour or so I realized that all my quick access are gone and replaced with the defaults.

I delete the user folder, sign in again. All my favorites re-appear but none of my quick access shortcuts.

Screenshot 2021-04-05 005132.png

Edited by June8
correction
Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, June8 said:

Hello,

I update my portable version. An hour or so I realized that all my quick access are gone and replaced with the defaults.

I delete the user folder, sign in again. All my favorites re-appear but none of my quick access shortcuts.

Screenshot 2021-04-05 005132.png

 

  • Thanks 1
Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, suphamster said:

6hD6Kjc8SWCasTGV4Z_mug.jpg

Another bug. I've added search engine "Google2" but can't add it because it doesn't appear in "Default engine" list even after browser restart.

1. change your default engine to Bing or another 
2. delete google default search 
3. add your search engine 
4. make it default
5. restart to check

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

1. change your default engine to Bing or another 
2. delete google default search 
3. add your search engine 
4. make it default
5. restart to check

Not working (did exactly as u wrote it). Also deleted even all engines except 1 default and 1 mine and can't choose it. Btw I'm using portable version but don't think this is matter...

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, suphamster said:

Thanks, but it would be better if it was like in MX5. Btw in MX5 in downloads list I could get file link from it but in MX6 there are no such an option?

Sorry, currently, the download link won't be displayed in the download task window. You can right-click on the download button to copy the download link.😊

MaxthonSnap20210409052702.png

Tip   Give
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.