MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.2.600

BugSir006

6 hours ago, TarMaster said:

Congratulations! This is a very good version. Faster than the previous one. I found a small bug. The "Clear Invalid" option does not work in the Download Manager. Please correct it.

image.png.ff67e8e2f3df4287b6c5035f5642aa8b.png

It does work, it removes failed ones for example if you start downloading something but then close the browser before it's finished. 

On 4/3/2021 at 3:24 AM, Laguz said:

It does work, it removes failed ones for example if you start downloading something but then close the browser before it's finished. 

That's okay. But if I delete one of the downloaded files, it will no longer remove its entry from the download list.

image.png.3ea1f629de02894de1d68d450807cae4.png

Hello,

I update my portable version. An hour or so I realized that all my quick access are gone and replaced with the defaults.

I delete the user folder, sign in again. All my favorites re-appear but none of my quick access shortcuts.

Screenshot 2021-04-05 005132.png

8 hours ago, June8 said:

Hello,

I update my portable version. An hour or so I realized that all my quick access are gone and replaced with the defaults.

I delete the user folder, sign in again. All my favorites re-appear but none of my quick access shortcuts.

Screenshot 2021-04-05 005132.png

3 hours ago, suphamster said:

6hD6Kjc8SWCasTGV4Z_mug.jpg

Another bug. I've added search engine "Google2" but can't add it because it doesn't appear in "Default engine" list even after browser restart.

1. change your default engine to Bing or another 
2. delete google default search 
3. add your search engine 
4. make it default
5. restart to check

2 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

1. change your default engine to Bing or another 
2. delete google default search 
3. add your search engine 
4. make it default
5. restart to check

Not working (did exactly as u wrote it). Also deleted even all engines except 1 default and 1 mine and can't choose it. Btw I'm using portable version but don't think this is matter...

7 hours ago, suphamster said:

Thanks, but it would be better if it was like in MX5. Btw in MX5 in downloads list I could get file link from it but in MX6 there are no such an option?

Sorry, currently, the download link won't be displayed in the download task window. You can right-click on the download button to copy the download link.?

MaxthonSnap20210409052702.png

15 hours ago, observer said:

Imho, Mx 6.1.2.600's setting "on tab close switch to last visited tab" works incorrectly.

After two tabs closed it switches to the first tab, not the tab visited before these two.

On the video attached, I open four tabs, activate them, then close from the last.

Bug reported. ?

On 4/16/2021 at 11:44 AM, suphamster said:

It's I'm unlucky or something else but in this version I have only 3 last days of history. I turned off clear history (and anything else) at exit 10 days ago and never cleared it manually.

On 4/16/2021 at 7:53 PM, observer said:

yes, it's only 3 last days

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. How about the latest version 6.1.2.801? 

Archived