MX6 PC Beta 6.1.2.500 & Android 6.0.0.3465 Release

BugSir006

Sometimes the tab preview box gets stuck as a white box after minimizing and opening up, and it wont disappear until you fully load a tab preview. It's a bit tricky to reproduce but it happens relatively frequently. 

Untitled.png

Is there are possible to enable (or implement if possible) same open last session page after browser launch behavior like in MX5 settings? I can add last session page auto open in MX6 by making it start page but behavior will be different anyway (in MX5 if I close browser with opened pages they will be added to last session keeping old items in it but in MX6 after closing browser it keeps only curent closed pages but deletes old items in last session).

On 3/26/2021 at 9:06 PM, NinjaAssassinS said:

thanks for fix it, Maxnote need to optimize the display speed is perfect. Takes almost 10 seconds for 1 action, maybe it's overloaded with my PC ~~

image.png.53177c0a965de81ca333f3457dd83b24.png

Hi there, I tried to test this issue but haven't reproduced, could you provide me a video of this issue? Download link of the recording tool: https://www.bandicam.com/

On 3/27/2021 at 12:20 PM, Ldfa said:

CTRL + Left clic don't save picture.

Bug reported. ?

On 3/28/2021 at 4:09 AM, Laguz said:

Sometimes the tab preview box gets stuck as a white box after minimizing and opening up, and it wont disappear until you fully load a tab preview. It's a bit tricky to reproduce but it happens relatively frequently. 

Hi there, could you let me know your browser setting of system? It would be appreciated if you can provide me a video of this issue. Download link of the recording tool: https://www.bandicam.com/

Maxthon Snap20210329071611.png

16 hours ago, 9353309 said:

Is there are possible to enable (or implement if possible) same open last session page after browser launch behavior like in MX5 settings? I can add last session page auto open in MX6 by making it start page but behavior will be different anyway (in MX5 if I close browser with opened pages they will be added to last session keeping old items in it but in MX6 after closing browser it keeps only curent closed pages but deletes old items in last session).

Suggestion recorded. ?

2 hours ago, Maxthonluvr said:

The link for Version 6.1.2.500, doesn't work for me. When I click on the link on that page, all I get is a blank page. I want to d/l the 64-bit install version, but there's no page there.

Hi there, how is it now? To check the download task, you can click the download manager button.

Maxthon Snap20210329074237.png

19 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, how is it now? To check the download task, you can click the download manager button.

Maxthon Snap20210329074237.png

I'm still getting this page when I click on the link for the 64-bit install version, and when I click reload nothing happens.

dl.maxthon.cn_20213300459.png

39 minutes ago, Maxthonluvr said:

Thanks for the reply, BugSir006, but I'm still getting the same error message. I even tried accessing that link from the Edge browser, but still no luck.

Hi there, you can copy the download link then create the download task. To create the download task, you can click the download manager, create download task.

Maxthon Snap20210330093541.png

1 minute ago, Pablo(92131) said:

"Ctrl" + left click is not saving pictures for me either.

Hi there, this known bug is still being analyzed. ?

a small cosmetic bug, if you press the "back" / "forward" buttons and leave the mouse pointer over the "stop" button, the "home" button will be displayed instead of the "refresh" button.

image.png.e4980973d8e71266d8ab2d894dcc0c44.png

image.png.70c047c43e1fe349126b13b632ac16e4.png

image.png.97f6a04301f39b76a7cd85781c05c0aa.png

win7 ultimate, V6.1.2.500 portable version 64-bit

On 3/29/2021 at 7:26 AM, BugSir006 said:
On 3/28/2021 at 3:32 PM, 9353309 said:

Suggestion recorded. ?

oh good, it really necessary behavior for last session

21 hours ago, BugSir006 said:
On 3/29/2021 at 2:40 PM, S1v said:

Is it possible to replace system file save dialog "Save link as" in right click menu with "+" dialog with previous folders list from download manager?

Hi there, could you provide me a screenshot of this issue?

There is both dialogs.

SaveAs.jpg

DownloadManger.jpg

13 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, you can copy the download link then create the download task. To create the download task, you can click the download manager, create download task.

Maxthon Snap20210330093541.png

Hi there, this known bug is still being analyzed. ?

The link is working now, thanks for all the help, BugSir006  ?

Archived