Passkeeper & U+: the password problem

Hello,

I had no problem with Paskeeper in M5, but I can't import my passwords from M5 into M6. The Passkeeper M6 has got account names only. There are the same picture in the U+ interface: the tab M5 has passwords and the tab M6 has no ones. 
I was trying M6 Settings/Account and sync/Import Maxthon 5 account data from server, but it did't help me.
Help me please to get password from M5 database.

Itog.png

41 minutes ago, pks01 said:

Is there any way to clean up passkeeper data from M6 section and refill them from M5 DB? Or something else?

Hi there, we can help you to delete the passwords data from Maxthon 6 server, then you can import it from Maxthon 5 again. If you'd like to delete the passwords data from Maxthon 6 server, please let us know the uid your browser account. To check the uid, you can log in to my.maxthon.com

3 hours ago, pks01 said:

Oh, it might be helpful fo me!
How can I give you UID? Jast post it here? Is this way safe?
And what about the local passkeeper in my M6 brouser, can it send up the wrong data again and mess up everything or not?

Hi there, you can send the uid to me via the private message. The engineer can help you to delete all of the password data from Maxthon 6 server, then you can log in to import the password data from Maxthon 5 server automatically.

Hi,

It seems that this strange problems continues. Standalone version MX6 6.1.1.1500 imported the password information from my MX5 account in MX6 account properly

1929501106_U.thumb.jpg.5c3a5b6c99400163f2de245342961ac6.jpg

but in this case none of any portable version MX6 can import this data from MX6 account into the local Passkeeper with their passwords.

Passkeeper.thumb.png.c6fe06054008d5d0980150415e920588.png

47 minutes ago, pks01 said:

but in this case none of any portable version MX6 can import this data from MX6 account into the local Passkeeper with their passwords.

Hi there, the password data is encrypted, you only can log in to sync the password data.

17 hours ago, pks01 said:

Indeed, if I don't log in I cannot see Passkeeper window at all. I did login the MX6 and the Passkeeper and that's it.

Hi there, you mean in the same browser account, the installation version can display the password data but the portable version doesn't have the password data? How about the uu.me? You mean the portable version cannot sync to the latest password data?

Try to use the latest portable version then log in to your browser account, please.

On 3/31/2021 at 9:40 AM, BugSir006 said:

you mean in the same browser account, the installation version can display the password data but the portable version doesn't have the password data?

Correct.

You mean the portable version cannot sync to the latest password data?

It seems so. It synchronizes only the websites and accounts. 

How about the uu.me?

UU.ME had complete data yesterday, but I was trying  now MX 6.1.2.500 portable and after the synchronization the passwords has been lost in UU.ME. (The local Passkeeper never had passwords.)

3 hours ago, pks01 said:

Correct.

It seems so. It synchronizes only the websites and accounts. 

UU.ME had complete data yesterday, but I was trying  now MX 6.1.2.500 portable and after the synchronization the passwords has been lost in UU.ME. (The local Passkeeper never had passwords.)

Hi there, you mean the password data lost, but the account data still there?

Today out of the sudden all of my passwords are gone. When I open Passkeeper it is empty. None of the passwords come up on websites. When I click on the "Check Backup" I only see the last backup that shows as the current one. But they are just not showing and not coming up on the Browser.

On 4/2/2021 at 2:54 AM, Pablo(92131) said:

Today out of the sudden all of my passwords are gone. When I open Passkeeper it is empty. None of the passwords come up on websites. When I click on the "Check Backup" I only see the last backup that shows as the current one. But they are just not showing and not coming up on the Browser.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. You can try to import the Passkeeper data from Maxthon 5.

Import account data.jpg

Archived