How to restore the QuickAccess data of the New tab page

BugSir006

If the quick access data of the new tab page restored to the default, you can

1. Exit the browser

2. Open the installation path, such as C:\Users\lenovo\AppData\Local\Maxthon

3. Open the account folder, find the folder "Backups" > "QuickAccess," select one backup file which you'd like to restore, rename it to "QaConfig.dat,"

Maxthon Snap20210317181742.png

4. Back to your browser account folder, open the folder "QuickAccess," use the backup file to replace the current one.

Maxthon Snap20210317182459.png

5. Restart the browser

To check the installation path, you can run the Maxthon 6 installation package.

Maxthon Snap20210317180436.png

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

But how can I use my MX-5 QuickAccess data (Guest Profile) in MX-6 ?? That makes me totally mad since some months. Every time I've copied the MX-5 "QaConfig.dat" file to the MX-6 installation path and its quickaccess folder (in my case: D:Program Files\Mathon 6\User Data\Profile 1\QuickAccess/) and restart than the MX-6 Browser, it shows me always again and again the MX-6 Default QuickAccess Data/Links !!

And also every time I've killed all MX-6 Default QuickAccess Data Links per hand from the maxthon start screen, they are all back in very fresh condition, after I restart MX-6. I believe in the meantime, they have "7 lives" like a cat !!  :(((

Edited by Moneywasher
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Moneywasher said:

But how can I use my MX-5 QuickAccess data (Guest Profile) in MX-6 ?? That makes me totally mad since some months. Every time I've copied the MX-5 "QaConfig.dat" file to the MX-6 installation path and its quickaccess folder (in my case: D:Program Files\Mathon 6\User Data\Profile 1\QuickAccess/) and restart than the MX-6 Browser, it shows me always again and again the MX-6 Default QuickAccess Data/Links !!

And also every time I've killed all MX-6 Default QuickAccess Data Links per hand from the maxthon start screen, they are all back in very fresh condition, after I restart MX-6. I believe in the meantime, they have "7 lives" like a cat !!  :(((

Hi there, you could import the Maxthon 5 Guest account data to Maxthon 6.

Maxthon Snap20210521214115.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

In MX-6, however, I'm unable to access my QuickAccess data from my MX-5 (Guest Profile). Since a few months ago, I've been completely enraged by it. Every time I've copied the MX-5 "QaConfig.dat" file to the MX-6 installation path and its quickaccess folder (in my case, D:Program FilesMathon 6User DataProfile 1QuickAccess/) and restarted the MX-6 Browser, it shows me the MX-6 Default QuickAccess Data/Links!!

dordle

Edited by coaloreadult
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, coaloreadult said:

In MX-6, however, I'm unable to access my QuickAccess data from my MX-5 (Guest Profile). Since a few months ago, I've been completely enraged by it. Every time I've copied the MX-5 "QaConfig.dat" file to the MX-6 installation path and its quickaccess folder (in my case, D:Program FilesMathon 6User DataProfile 1QuickAccess/) and restarted the MX-6 Browser, it shows me the MX-6 Default QuickAccess Data/Links!!

You could import the Maxthon 5 Guest account data to MX6.

Maxthon Snap20220726154110.png

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Nuji said:

I have same issue but on Android. 8 want to move my quick access to bookmarks or PC maxthon.

How can I do this, please?

QuickAccess cannot be moved to bookmarks, but you can open the webpages and then add the webpages to bookmarks. Bookmarks can be synced between the Android and PC under the same browser account.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

QuickAccess cannot be moved to bookmarks, but you can open the webpages and then add the webpages to bookmarks. Bookmarks can be synced between the Android and PC under the same browser account.

I was hoping for a less manual approach but thanks for responding. This will work. ?

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 7/26/2022 at 6:44 AM, coaloreadult said:

nn

https://spartan-agency.com or https://royal-game-of-ur.com/

dordle

t sounds like you are trying to transfer the QuickAccess data from your MX-5 browser to your MX-6 browser, but it is not working as expected. There are a few things you can try to troubleshoot this issue:

Make sure you are copying the correct file. In your MX-5 browser, the QuickAccess data is stored in the file "QaConfig.dat" in the QuickAccess folder of your user profile. Make sure you are copying this file to the QuickAccess folder of your MX-6 browser, and not any other file or folder.

Check the file permissions. Make sure you have the necessary permissions to access and modify the QuickAccess folder and its contents in both your MX-5 and MX-6 browsers.

Try clearing the QuickAccess data in your MX-6 browser. To do this, go to the QuickAccess settings in your MX-6 browser and click the "Reset to Default" button. This will remove any existing QuickAccess data and allow you to import the data from your MX-5 browser.

Check for updates. Make sure you have the latest version of both your MX-5 and MX-6 browsers. There may be a bug or compatibility issue that has been fixed in a recent update.

Reach out to the support team. If you have tried the above steps and are still having issues transferring the QuickAccess data, you may want to reach

Edited by TimTam
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...