×

Give a tip

MX6 PC Beta 6.1.1.1300 & Android 6.0.0.3455 Release


BugSir006

Recommended Posts

Hey Maxers, 

Welcome to having a try of the brand new release!

Version 6.1.1.1300, for the full release note and changelog: click here

Android Version 6.0.0.3455, release note and changelog: click here

Happy browser and leave your comment!

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spacebar does not work when typing in address bar in 6.1.1.1300. Pressing space bar going over the history that is shown under the address bar instead. Tried both installed and portable versions.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, MrChat said:

Spacebar does not work when typing in address bar in 6.1.1.1300. Pressing space bar going over the history that is shown under the address bar instead. Tried both installed and portable versions.

Came here just to say this, please fix this, this is such a horrendous thing making us not being able to search at all in the address bar

 

EDIT: It also keeps automatically trying to fill in the address bar when we type words which is also ruining it

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • BugSir006 changed the title to MX6 PC Beta 6.1.1.1300 & Android 6.0.0.3455 Release
12 hours ago, MrChat said:

Spacebar does not work when typing in address bar in 6.1.1.1300. Pressing space bar going over the history that is shown under the address bar instead. Tried both installed and portable versions.

12 hours ago, Cute Little Ahri said:

Came here just to say this, please fix this, this is such a horrendous thing making us not being able to search at all in the address bar

EDIT: It also keeps automatically trying to fill in the address bar when we type words which is also ruining it

Hi there, I tried to test the switch engine function, it can be switched. Attached a video for your reference.

 

11 hours ago, Cute Little Ahri said:

Not opening links from discord as well.

Could you provide me some specific URLs? 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@BugSir006, I tried the tool but it doesn't record the authentication dialog, shows only the browser window underneath. I made an animated GIF instead, you can watch it here: https://imgur.com/a/VVTQRTx

In the video I'm trying to login to my Netgear router, but TAB doesn't work in the dialog. I can switch between the input fields either using mouse or by hitting SPACE (which is weird).

Thanks.

PS: TAB navigation in the dialog perfectly works in Chrome/MX5.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, grisp1 said:

@BugSir006, I tried the tool but it doesn't record the authentication dialog, shows only the browser window underneath. I made an animated GIF instead, you can watch it here: https://imgur.com/a/VVTQRTx

In the video I'm trying to login to my Netgear router, but TAB doesn't work in the dialog. I can switch between the input fields either using mouse or by hitting SPACE (which is weird).

Thanks.

PS: TAB navigation in the dialog perfectly works in Chrome/MX5.

Hi there, this known bug of the tab button will be fixed as soon as possible.

8 hours ago, nTrophy said:

SPACE doesn't work in Ctrl+F page search either.

This known bug will be fixed as soon as possible.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

crash when trying to tap the Maxnote save address (My file)

This is an error or Maxthon wants users to only use the chrome bookmark manager, looking forward to feedback

Install and Portable Version 6.1.1.1300 (64 bit) 0305

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/12/2021 at 7:15 PM, NinjaAssassinS said:

crash when trying to tap the Maxnote save address (My file)

Hi there, how about the version 6.1.1.1400?

 

On 3/13/2021 at 8:00 AM, nTrophy said:

Oh, I also started getting these weird Maxthon notifications:

Try to go to mx://extensions/ remove that extension, please.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, nTrophy said:

That's the thing. I don't have a McAfee extension installed.

Here's all I have:

Untitled-2.jpg

Ignore that McAfee popup, it's a scam, they are trying to get your information.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  

On 3/15/2021 at 3:36 PM, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Ignore that McAfee popup, it's a scam, they are trying to get your information.

Well yeah, I know it's a scam. I don't want to ignore it, I want it to go away.

Having it popping up every time I launch Maxthon is super annoying.

19 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, click Manage extensions.

Maxthon Snap20210316102442.png

Okay, I did. What am I looking for?

Extensions_2021316222624.png

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.