MX6 PC Beta 6.1.1.1300 & Android 6.0.0.3455 Release

BugSir006

On 15/3/2021 at 17:11, BugSir006 said:

Xin chào, còn phiên bản 6.1.1.1400 thì sao?

crashed Maxnote with me it was in all versions, I think because it is overloaded since I have more than 30k links and images (1GB) but not it is still with a clean version

I really like Maxnote, it's like a place to save links without ads and offline websites, hopefully it's not my fault

4 minutes ago, NinjaAssassinS said:

crashed Maxnote with me it was in all versions, I think because it is overloaded since I have more than 30k links and images (1GB) but not it is still with a clean version

I really like Maxnote, it's like a place to save links without ads and offline websites, hopefully it's not my fault

Hi there, could you send the crash report to me? It would be appreciated if you can send a video of this issue to me.

Downlink of the recording tool: https://www.bandicam.com/

How to find the crash report: 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, zandrabhernandez said:

Starting emulator for AVD 'andrid6.0' PANIC: HOME is defined but could not find andrid6.0.ini file in $HOME\.android\avd (Note: avd is searched in the order of $ANDROID_AVD_HOME,$ANDROID_SDK_HOME\.android\avd and $HOME\.android\avd) ?

Hi there, could you describe this issue in detail? It would be appreciated if you can provide us a video of it.

Archived