MX6 PC Beta 6.1.1.1300 & Android 6.0.0.3455 Release

BugSir006

46 minutes ago, MrChat said:

Spacebar does not work when typing in address bar in 6.1.1.1300. Pressing space bar going over the history that is shown under the address bar instead. Tried both installed and portable versions.

Came here just to say this, please fix this, this is such a horrendous thing making us not being able to search at all in the address bar

EDIT: It also keeps automatically trying to fill in the address bar when we type words which is also ruining it

• BugSir006 changed the title to MX6 PC Beta 6.1.1.1300 & Android 6.0.0.3455 Release
12 hours ago, MrChat said:

Spacebar does not work when typing in address bar in 6.1.1.1300. Pressing space bar going over the history that is shown under the address bar instead. Tried both installed and portable versions.

12 hours ago, Cute Little Ahri said:

Came here just to say this, please fix this, this is such a horrendous thing making us not being able to search at all in the address bar

EDIT: It also keeps automatically trying to fill in the address bar when we type words which is also ruining it

Hi there, I tried to test the switch engine function, it can be switched. Attached a video for your reference.

11 hours ago, Cute Little Ahri said:

Not opening links from discord as well.

Could you provide me some specific URLs? 

@BugSir006, I tried the tool but it doesn't record the authentication dialog, shows only the browser window underneath. I made an animated GIF instead, you can watch it here: https://imgur.com/a/VVTQRTx

In the video I'm trying to login to my Netgear router, but TAB doesn't work in the dialog. I can switch between the input fields either using mouse or by hitting SPACE (which is weird).

Thanks.

PS: TAB navigation in the dialog perfectly works in Chrome/MX5.

16 hours ago, grisp1 said:

@BugSir006, I tried the tool but it doesn't record the authentication dialog, shows only the browser window underneath. I made an animated GIF instead, you can watch it here: https://imgur.com/a/VVTQRTx

In the video I'm trying to login to my Netgear router, but TAB doesn't work in the dialog. I can switch between the input fields either using mouse or by hitting SPACE (which is weird).

Thanks.

PS: TAB navigation in the dialog perfectly works in Chrome/MX5.

Hi there, this known bug of the tab button will be fixed as soon as possible.

8 hours ago, nTrophy said:

SPACE doesn't work in Ctrl+F page search either.

This known bug will be fixed as soon as possible.

On 3/12/2021 at 7:15 PM, NinjaAssassinS said:

crash when trying to tap the Maxnote save address (My file)

Hi there, how about the version 6.1.1.1400?

On 3/13/2021 at 8:00 AM, nTrophy said:

Oh, I also started getting these weird Maxthon notifications:

Try to go to mx://extensions/ remove that extension, please.

On 3/15/2021 at 3:36 PM, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Ignore that McAfee popup, it's a scam, they are trying to get your information.

Well yeah, I know it's a scam. I don't want to ignore it, I want it to go away.

Having it popping up every time I launch Maxthon is super annoying.

19 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, click Manage extensions.

Maxthon Snap20210316102442.png

Okay, I did. What am I looking for?

Extensions_2021316222624.png

Archived