MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.1.1200

BugSir006

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Could you provide me a video of the issue? Download link of the recording tool: https://www.bandicam.com/

Gonna do it now, i got some recording software~ On other browsers the side bar is always visible when I get onto the website and they actually are working. I thought it not being there was just a new youtube thing for the longest time. But it just seems to be maxthon. I've tried disabling plugins I have downloaded too for maxthon but that didn't fix the issue either

EDIT: Clearing cache and all that for the browser fixed everything, other sites seemed to be playing up as well but it's all fixed now!

11 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

With this version

This site's not working while working on all other browsers

Hi there, please help to check the version number of your browser is 0301 or not.

Dingtalk_20210304131027.jpg

On 3/3/2021 at 1:06 PM, grisp1 said:

@BugSir006, sync doesn't work in the build again. Please fix this. Thanks!

Hi there, please help to check the version number of your browser is 0301 or not.

Dingtalk_20210304131027.jpg

7 hours ago, nTrophy said:

It actually started doing that again even with the image file in Maxthon folder.

Reinstallation didn't solve the problem.

2 hours ago, 13058118 said:

hi everyone, tell how to establish the picture  on the website on a tab of fast start. Color rectangles are not pleasant to me.

The website screenshot of QuickAccess will be added back to the Maxthon 6 in the future version.

I think this version of Maxthon did very well. But there are two little things. I'm using the portable 64-bit version.
The first problem: the automatic update does not work for me. Even if I restart the browser - the current version will remain.
The second problem, which is a missing feature. By right-clicking on an open tab in the browser, the "Send to..." feature is missing - which was extremely useful in Maxthon 5. It would be nice to rebuild to Maxthon 6. Thanks!

image.png.4ed5ecebb5155994cfeca8a960e4e31b.png

19 hours ago, TarMaster said:

Το δεύτερο πρόβλημα, το οποίο είναι ένα χαρακτηριστικό που λείπει. Κάνοντας δεξί κλικ σε μια ανοιχτή καρτέλα στο πρόγραμμα περιήγησης, λείπει η δυνατότητα "Αποστολή σε ..." - η οποία ήταν εξαιρετικά χρήσιμη στο Maxthon 5. Θα ήταν ωραίο να ξαναχτίσετε στο Maxthon 6. Ευχαριστώ!

image.png.4ed5ecebb5155994cfeca8a960e4e31b.png

On 3/5/2021 at 10:37 PM, migel said:

Hi, i have some problems..

Thanks for yr work.

3.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Hi there, the voice search issue is still being analyzed.

The tab mute function has been reported to the product team as the request.

Regarding the close/minimize/always show the icon in the system tray, could you try these functions in the latest version 6.1.1.1300? If you still experience the issue please send a video to me, I will forward the video to the dev team.?

Regarding the hardware acceleration issue, could you let me know the type information of your graphic cards?

I tried to test the shortcut crash issue on my end but haven't reproduced. Could you try this issue in the latest version 6.1.1.1300?

On 3/7/2021 at 4:09 AM, TarMaster said:

The first problem: the automatic update does not work for me. Even if I restart the browser - the current version will remain.

Sorry, currently, the beta version won't be updated automatically, except the dev team fixes some important bugs, such as the frequent crashes or the sync error.

18 hours ago, Galileusz said:

The Portable version is updating for me.

0.thumb.jpg.a6a2d8017d9f04b7ee0713e6ed4322ea.jpg

Also me.

7 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Regarding the hardware acceleration issue, could you let me know the type information of your graphic cards?

Hi,

I have 2 graphic cards "Sapphire Nitro R9 390 8GB".

Archived