MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.1.1200

BugSir006

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After installing this version I'm suddenly getting "Page Unresponsive" errors on a pretty simple AMP/HTML page I'm developing.

I'm also unable to access my online banking and had to boot Edge. M6 reports an ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. Perhaps something has changed in SSL handling? :(

11 minutes ago, AaronX said:

After installing this version I'm suddenly getting "Page Unresponsive" errors on a pretty simple AMP/HTML page I'm developing.

I'm also unable to access my online banking and had to boot Edge. M6 reports an ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. Perhaps something has changed in SSL handling? :(

Can you share the bank url?

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

On 2/27/2021 at 3:20 AM, dezinto said:

how to enable download progress on the toolbar?

Hi there, you needn't enable it manually. If you download a file, it will show the progress in the circle.

20210301164542.jpg

On 2/27/2021 at 6:01 AM, zork said:

Toolbar download icon (white color) is missing for custom dark theme. 

Untitled-1.png

Bug reported.

On 2/27/2021 at 8:28 PM, nTrophy said:

OK, so apparently the Custom Skin issue only happens if the custom image is on a different drive.

I had it on D : so I moved it to C  : where Maxthon is installed and that seems to have fixed the problem.

Hi there, try to download again and reinstall this version, please. 

On 2/28/2021 at 2:22 AM, AaronX said:

I'm logged into multiple Twitter accounts, and upon switching from one to the other get caught in a horrible error loop of forced log-outs that don't work! I've had to open an incognito window to bypass the existing cookies.

Bug reported. 

On 2/28/2021 at 12:42 PM, Nabeel Pirooz Mehr said:

Hello Everyone .

I can't access tom my online bank in this version .

https://ib.sb24.ir/webbank/login/loginPage.action?ibReq=WEB

Thanks in advanced .

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. This issue will be fixed in the next version. ?

On 2/28/2021 at 5:07 PM, Zura Chelidze said:

Toolbar download icon is missing for custom theme.

Bug reported. 

16 hours ago, Zura Chelidze said:

google sighn

Hi there, could you provide me a screenshot of this issue?

9 hours ago, 23punker said:

Bug with dragging links in night mode.

Hi there, this known bug will be fixed as soon as possible. 

3 hours ago, Cute Little Ahri said:

Youtube is having issues telling me i'm offline, sidebar doesn't work and everything is like broken but works in other browsers is this just a maxthon thing right now?

Hi there, try to download again and reinstall the latest version 6.1.1.1200, please. 

Archived