×

Give a tip

MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.1.1200


BugSir006

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After installing this version I'm suddenly getting "Page Unresponsive" errors on a pretty simple AMP/HTML page I'm developing.

I'm also unable to access my online banking and had to boot Edge. M6 reports an ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. Perhaps something has changed in SSL handling? :(

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, AaronX said:

After installing this version I'm suddenly getting "Page Unresponsive" errors on a pretty simple AMP/HTML page I'm developing.

I'm also unable to access my online banking and had to boot Edge. M6 reports an ERR_CONNECTION_RESET. Perhaps something has changed in SSL handling? :(

Can you share the bank url?

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yep, toolbar download icon is missing here as well.

Also, Custom Skin feature, where I pick a custom image to be the background for my skin resets every time I reload the app.

It just goes back to the theme I had before.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OK, so apparently the Custom Skin issue only happens if the custom image is on a different drive.

I had it on D : so I moved it to C  : where Maxthon is installed and that seems to have fixed the problem.

 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm logged into multiple Twitter accounts, and upon switching from one to the other get caught in a horrible error loop of forced log-outs that don't work! I've had to open an incognito window to bypass the existing cookies.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awesome. I love new feature, download progress from toolbar. I hated Chrome's progress bar in bottom of every page. :) Thank you very much! :) You made Maxthon 6 even better. ? 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/27/2021 at 3:20 AM, dezinto said:

how to enable download progress on the toolbar?

Hi there, you needn't enable it manually. If you download a file, it will show the progress in the circle.

20210301164542.jpg

On 2/27/2021 at 6:01 AM, zork said:

Toolbar download icon (white color) is missing for custom dark theme. 

Untitled-1.png

Bug reported.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi,

I can't install Maxthon in the "program-directory", what i a,m do ing wrong, or what should I do?

Thanks in advanmce for Your Hellp.

With regards : Martin

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/27/2021 at 8:28 PM, nTrophy said:

OK, so apparently the Custom Skin issue only happens if the custom image is on a different drive.

I had it on D : so I moved it to C  : where Maxthon is installed and that seems to have fixed the problem.

Hi there, try to download again and reinstall this version, please. 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/28/2021 at 2:22 AM, AaronX said:

I'm logged into multiple Twitter accounts, and upon switching from one to the other get caught in a horrible error loop of forced log-outs that don't work! I've had to open an incognito window to bypass the existing cookies.

Bug reported. 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/28/2021 at 12:42 PM, Nabeel Pirooz Mehr said:

Hello Everyone .

I can't access tom my online bank in this version .

https://ib.sb24.ir/webbank/login/loginPage.action?ibReq=WEB

Thanks in advanced .

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. This issue will be fixed in the next version. ?

On 2/28/2021 at 5:07 PM, Zura Chelidze said:

Toolbar download icon is missing for custom theme.

Bug reported. 

16 hours ago, Zura Chelidze said:

google sighn

Hi there, could you provide me a screenshot of this issue?

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MartinB said:

Hi,

I can't install Maxthon in the "program-directory", what i a,m do ing wrong, or what should I do?

Thanks in advanmce for Your Hellp.

With regards : Martin

Hi Martin, could you provide me a video of this issue? Download link of the recording tool: https://www.bandicam.com/

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, jianting1107 said:

Unable to log into JD shopping platform:www.jd.com

Previous versions are normal, other browsers are also normal

Hi there, this issue will be fixed in the next version.

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, 23punker said:

Bug with dragging links in night mode.

Hi there, this known bug will be fixed as soon as possible. 

3 hours ago, Cute Little Ahri said:

Youtube is having issues telling me i'm offline, sidebar doesn't work and everything is like broken but works in other browsers is this just a maxthon thing right now?

Hi there, try to download again and reinstall the latest version 6.1.1.1200, please. 

Tip   Give
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.