Mx6: Crash on Win10 with Bookmark Added from Another Device

Yesterday, Mx6 began to crash 9 seconds after I open it. It did this repeatedly. 

The debug.log reports this error: 0218/102517.715:ERROR:chrome_exe_main_win.cc(268)] ReadProcessMemory failed: Access is denied. (0x5)

I made no changes or updates to my system or Mx6 before the crashes began. I had added a bookmark in the Android version of Mx6 the evening before this started. I also recalled a similar issue several weeks ago. At that time, I updated Mx6 to 6.1.1.1000 and it worked again, but I noticed that two new bookmarks saved in Mx6 on Android were missing. This suggested a syncing error. 

I just opened Mx6 and immediately logged out before it crashed. I kept bookmarks, etc.; I just wanted to stop syncing. Mx6 stayed then open and functioned perfectly. I logged back in, and about 9 seconds later it crashed. I logged out again, and Mx6 works fine. 

We appear to have a syncing error associated with adding bookmarks from another device. I can only confirm this with Android Mx6, as I do not have another device to test. I have tested this more times, and Mx6 consistently crashes when I sign into Maxthon to sync my account. It works nicely when I sign out. 

Help appreciated! Thanks.

Thanks for helping.

I've zipped my reports Crashpad\reports folder, which you can grab here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c10e0t71uvu0ssc/reports.zip?dl=0

My Android version is 6.0.0.3444. At least that's what the app reports, although I don't see it on the release notes list. Still, this happened before with an earlier version. 

While I have Windows version 6.1.1.1000, the crashes also occurred with the V6.1.0.2000 (until I upgraded).

I'll update to the new 6.1.1.1100 beta when I have a moment to work on this. I'll let you know if that helps.

In case my Dropbox link, above, doesn't work, I've uploaded the reports.zip file. 

reports.zip

Archived