[Breaking] Now, you can send tips to reward the good post

MaxthonJeff

Hi Everyone,

We always believe Maxthon is made by all users, not just developers and we always believe we shall send thanks to the people who contribute to the community.

Now, we have introduced a new forum feature to make a step forward in this direction.

If you look at the post, you will find there is a new feature, "Give tips", on every post.

image.png

When you click 'Give', you will have the chance to send a little reward to the owner of the post to show thanks to him/her.

image.png

You can use Maxthon Vbox or other wallet to pay the tips.

How to receive tips?

1. Open Maxthon Vbox and create an identity.
  2. Goto 'Identity' tab and 'Copy address'

image.png

3. Go to your profile page on the forum and paste the address to "Payment Address"

image.png image.png

Q: What unit is the tip?

A: The unit is VPoint which equals to 100 satoshi. 1 satoshi=0.00000001 BSV. The default value is 2, so it doesn't cost much, but a good way to show the thanks. Feel free to increase the amount ?

The feature is pretty new, feel free to submit any problems you found.

Cheers ~~

Jeff

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

• MaxthonJeff changed the title to [Breaking] Now, you can send tips to reward the good post
  • MaxthonJeff pinned and featured this topic

Well in order to give credits, you could have at least given me 2 vpoints when I signed up so that I could give it to a post I like
or added options to credit someone with other than vpoints that when accumulated can be turned into vpoints
In the end those with 0 vpoints like me cannot credit  anyone

On 2/12/2021 at 8:03 PM, Mhzayer said:

BTW
When I signed up for vbox
the confirmation email sent to me was in Chinese
Could you please send it in English for all users if you can't send it with their official languages.

What’s your system language and maxthon language? What OS did you use when you sign up vbox?

• Like 1

??Set your payment address in profile if you have not. Let's reward people who contribute to Maxthon community. ❤️❤️ Click Here ❤️❤️

On 2/12/2021 at 12:38 AM, Ldfa said:

There is something wrong, I got this error message :

image.png.c041380104340407f3fb31087cc1e2fb.png

Are you using mobile browser? Or 1100 pc version? You can try to increase the tip to 6v which is the lowest payment value in Vbox. We will release a new version to make it to 2 later.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Arcan said:

I tried several times but I don't manage.
I sign up, I receive the mail with the code, I input it and then when it goes to the screen asking for my user and password it just doesn't work... 

you don’t have to setup Vbox cloud account to use Vbox ( although it’s recommended to have one ).

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hello Jeff, would it be possible to get and install the "Give a tip" addon on the French Maxthon Support Forum??

On 2/9/2021 at 11:43 AM, MaxthonJeff said:

Hi Everyone,

We always believe Maxthon is made by all users, not just developers and we always believe we shall send thanks to the people who contribute to the community.

Hello Jeff, would it be possible to get and install the "Give a tip" addon on the French Maxthon Support Forum??

• Like 1

See ya, Ldfa.

maxthonfr.png ldfaforum.png getmaxthon.png

• 9 months later...
On 6/11/2022 at 6:16 PM, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Text was in Chinese (despite specifying UK)

Got multiple 'server internal error's & one error that just said "3"!

When selecting 044 for country code, the code isn't shown after

Hi MichaelC362, I tried to test this issue on my end but haven't reproduced it, could you please provide a short video of it?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Text was in Chinese (despite specifying UK)

Got multiple 'server internal error's & one error that just said "3"!

When selecting 044 for country code, the code isn't shown after

Hi MichaelC362, I tried to test this issue on my end but haven't reproduced it, could you please provide a short video of it?

Hello!

Doesn't seem to be option to start again, but first 2 times clicked Vbox this morning, just got error "3".

Then it let me continue & once again, selecting 044 for UK doesn't display after selecting, but also, after entering phone number & clicking send, it doesn't send anything & just gets another server error:

20220614-Mx6-V1.jpg

20220614-Mx6-V2.jpg

20220614-Mx6-V3.jpg

(I've deleted the phone number from the picture here)

Edited by MichaelC362
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Doesn't seem to be option to start again, but first 2 times clicked Vbox this morning, just got error "3".

Then it let me continue & once again, selecting 044 for UK doesn't display after selecting, but also, after entering phone number & clicking send, it doesn't send anything & just gets another server error:

Issues reported. ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

20220614-Mx6-V1.jpg

20220614-Mx6-V2.jpg

20220614-Mx6-V3.jpg

(I've deleted the phone number from the picture here)

These issues have been fixed please restart the browser and try again. ?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi MichaelC362, is it v3.2.8? Please restart the browser to try this issue again. ?

Dingtalk_20220616152251.jpg

Hello!

Tried again this morning & exactly the same.  When I right click Vbox & click settings, it just takes me into Maxthon's 'Advanced' settings page (although the address is spelt wrong: mx://settings/advance)... I don't see the options you're showing

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MichaelC362 said:

Hello!

Tried again this morning & exactly the same.  When I right click Vbox & click settings, it just takes me into Maxthon's 'Advanced' settings page (although the address is spelt wrong: mx://settings/advance)... I don't see the options you're showing

Hi MichaelC362, could you please try this issue in the latest version 6.1.3.3200?

https://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/release-notes6/v6133200-r141/

• Like 1

• BugSir006 unpinned this topic
  • 5 months later...
On 6/2/2023 at 5:23 AM, Mhzayer said:

Tried again to register vbox
but old problem still present even on this latest 
7.0.2.2200 (Official Build) (64-bit) 
I still don't get any code sent to my phone

Hi Mhzayer, could you try registering again and see if you could receive the code? In case if you never receive the code, kindly PM me your country code and mobile number so I could ask the engineer to do a check for you.

• Like 1