Screen Capturing and pasting

marillo

Good afternoon to everyone.

I'm a happy user of Maxthon since 2006, and I love all features of Maxthon, including screen capture.

Maxthon 5 let me have a CTRL+F1 capture and paste directly on Outlook email as HTML part.

Maxthon 6 natively, since beta versions, didn't allow. Whenever I was pasting it onto Outlook, it paste it as a snap attachment.
So, what was I doing? I did past the captured area on Word document, re-copy it, and paste into Outlook email as HTML part.

Since version (?? I dont know), I could capture and paste on Outlook email directly: WONDERFUL! 

But, since version Maxthon Browser V6.1.1.1000 Released 01/30/2021 (notes in the changelog):Fixed the issue that the screen capture could not work properly),

I can't paste it anymore directly, becasue it's pasting as a snap attachment, v6.1.1.1100 released yesterday 7th Feb has the same issue.

Would you like to help me, in explaining if the "screen capture style MX5" would be back, or if I have to forget about it? it's much more comfortable, for my activity, having MX5 way :).

In any case, thanks for the great job, and have a nice day!

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, marillo said:

Issue not solved with recent 6.1.1.1200 - still pasting on Outlook as attachment "snapscreen.png"

Hi there, sorry for inconvenience. This function conflicts with another function "paste the screenshot to the folder directly." Outlook recognizes the screenshot as the file but not the image, could you try to contact the Outlook Support to submit a feedback? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2021 at 3:34 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, sorry for inconvenience. This function conflicts with another function "paste the screenshot to the folder directly." Outlook recognizes the screenshot as the file but not the image, could you try to contact the Outlook Support to submit a feedback? 

Hi! Would it be possible to implement a switch between the functions? I do not need/use function "paste the screenshot to the folder directly" and unfortunately have to stay on old MX6 version to have possibility to paste directly (not attachment) since I'm using it a lot of times daily.

Looking forward for a fix. Thanks in advance!

P.S. thanks for mouse gesture "Minimize" :) Do you plan to minimize to tray icons as MX5?

13 hours ago, Revolter said:

Hi! Would it be possible to implement a switch between the functions? I do not need/use function "paste the screenshot to the folder directly" and unfortunately have to stay on old MX6 version to have possibility to paste directly (not attachment) since I'm using it a lot of times daily.

Suggestion reported. Currently, you can paste the file to Paint app then copy and paste the image to Outlook.

13 hours ago, Revolter said:

Do you plan to minimize to tray icons as MX5?

This function has been added to the latest version 6.1.1.1300.

Download link: 

On 3/1/2021 at 1:34 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hello

To close the thread, I'd like to announce that I found a workaround ?

After screen capturing, I do paste in Outlook email not via CTRL+V, but via CTRL+ALT+V - a request is done "BMP file or attachment", and selecting BMP file the result is the one I wanted.

Ciao!

7 minutes ago, marillo said:

Hello

To close the thread, I'd like to announce that I found a workaround ?

After screen capturing, I do paste in Outlook email not via CTRL+V, but via CTRL+ALT+V - a request is done "BMP file or attachment", and selecting BMP file the result is the one I wanted.

Ciao!

:Smiling_Emoji_with_Eyes_Opened_Icon_42x42:

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2021 at 3:37 AM, Pablo(92131) said:

I just click on the clipboard icon on Outlook and "Paste Special" as BMP. Might be quicker than going to Paint first or have to remember the shortcut.

Unfortunately this option does not work in Citrix Workspace ?

Would be great to have these options (paste to folder and paste as picture) in MX6 as two different short keys. :crossfingers:

Archived