MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.1.1100

BugSir006

The problem has not been fixed.

1. In previous versions I had the right-click translation option, it is missing last version. NO FIXED  FIXED (Thanks)

2. In 5 version i had download option in any video, in 6 version i dont have this option. (attach pic)

3. In 5 version i have Side Bar, and Status Bar. (attach pic)

4. In 5 version i have in settings/general some options, i need please. (attach pic 2)

attach pic 2.jpg

attach pic.jpg

Thanks BugSir006 & MX Team!

16 hours ago, MartinB said:

what means "auto-clear on exit" ?

Hi there, open the browser menu (Alt+F) > More Tools > Clear browsing data > Auto clear on exit.

Dingtalk_20210209145938.jpg

17 hours ago, migel said:

2. In 5 version i had download option in any video, in 6 version i dont have this option. (attach pic)

3. In 5 version i have Side Bar, and Status Bar. (attach pic)

4. In 5 version i have in settings/general some options, i need please. (attach pic 2)

Requests reported. We will continue optimizing the Maxthon 6 browser. ?

12 hours ago, Gwendale said:

Hi there ? "Auto clear on exit" not exists in my menu (Maxthon Version 6.1.1.1000 - 64 bits)

see there :  https://screenrec.com/share/AbYC60smQI

Thanks in advance for Your answers

Hi there, this option is available for the latest version 6.1.1.1100, so I recommend you to update to the version.?

10 hours ago, BenReiley said:

Hello i got a question how can i export my maxthon 6 passwords to another browser?

Sorry, the passwords data cannot be exported.

5 hours ago, Perplexer said:

Download manager still doesn't allow you to open a file without downloading it. When you click on a file link, a standard Windows file prompt window opens instead of a custom one like in Maxthon 5 which had the "Open" option available.

Example:
https://filesamples.com/formats/txt

Hi there, you can open the download manager, create the new download task, open the file directly.

Dingtalk_20210210130212.jpgDingtalk_20210210130231.jpg

On 2/10/2021 at 6:03 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, you can open the download manager, create the new download task, open the file directly.

Dingtalk_20210210130212.jpgDingtalk_20210210130231.jpg

Uhh, that's quite a lot of work / clicking isn't it? For example if you have 10-20 file links which you want to check, you have to first right-click, copy link address, click on download manager and then click Open ... for each of them. Compared to 2 clicks per file in Maxthon 5, this is really bad. I guess that's one of the drawbacks of switching to Chromium as you can't (?) change the download prompt it uses.

On 2/10/2021 at 8:51 PM, BenReiley said:

But can i not sync them to MX5 either?

Hi there, the auto-saved passwords data cannot be synced between the Maxthon 5 and Maxthon 6.

On 2/12/2021 at 9:03 AM, grisp1 said:

@BugSir006, bookmark sync doesn't work in this version (same as it was in the previous build). Please fix. Thanks!

Hi there, sorry for the delay. Do you still experience this issue?

On 2/12/2021 at 10:06 AM, Perplexer said:

Uhh, that's quite a lot of work / clicking isn't it? For example if you have 10-20 file links which you want to check, you have to first right-click, copy link address, click on download manager and then click Open ... for each of them. Compared to 2 clicks per file in Maxthon 5, this is really bad. 

Suggestion recorded. ?

On 2/12/2021 at 6:17 PM, S1v said:

Impossible to log in on www.avito.ru. "Sign-in" button is not working.

Hi there, is it an internal website? Try to switch to retro mode, please.

show switch core button.pngretro mode.jpg

On 2/15/2021 at 8:41 PM, lejolipoulpe said:

Hello, the synchronization of bookmarks and speed dial has not worked for several days, is this problem known?

Hi there, how is it now?

Feature request:

With the new 'downloadMananger' , some functionality was lost.

Before, the download file appeared on the bottom bar (like on Chrome). Now, only the new download window (as a popup on top left corner)

No problem on that.

But on 'before mode', it was possible to drag the download item. Now, in the new screen you should open the download folder, and then drag the item from there.

Minor problem, but still a request......Can you enable Drag support from that screen?

thanks!

9 hours ago, avegaweiss said:

Feature request:

With the new 'downloadMananger' , some functionality was lost.

Before, the download file appeared on the bottom bar (like on Chrome). Now, only the new download window (as a popup on top left corner)

No problem on that.

But on 'before mode', it was possible to drag the download item. Now, in the new screen you should open the download folder, and then drag the item from there.

Minor problem, but still a request......Can you enable Drag support from that screen?

thanks!

Request recorded. ?

Archived