MX6 PC Official Release 6.1.1.1000

BugSir006

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Pjfaust said:

BugSir006 thank you very much for your answer.

But then how can I synchronize my bookmarks between the two PCs? Both PCs have the latest version 6.1.1.1000 of Maxthon 6 x64 in Windows 10. What I want is that when I add a website in the Maxthon 6 bookmarks on one of my PCs, it will automatically appear in the Maxthon 6 bookmarks from my other PC. This is possible?

Hi there, the bookmarks of Maxthon 6 can be synced automatically among the different devices if you log in to your browser account. You can open the bookmark manager mx://bookmarks/ to check the bookmarks.

Em 31/01/2021 às 9h12, DONG DONG disse:

Ainda há problemas ... Quando tento em tela inteira em algum site, não ...

E atualização automática também .. isso não aconteceu comigo no MX5 .. isso é tão ruim, e pop-up ..

Não acho nada de novo nesta atualização, nenhuma barra lateral, nenhuma barra de status, nenhum botão Adicionar aos favoritos ..

Eu não aguento mais ..

Verdade, atualização automática bug, bloqueio de pop sem opção para desbloquear, janela maxnote em aba ao invés de janela modal. Tudo isso faz falta nesta versão.

On 2/5/2021 at 8:59 PM, S1v said:

I don't think that video is needed. Here is a screenshot. For example, bottom page is 5 times here.

Hi there, it seems that an old bug from the previous versions. I recommend you to uninstall it then new install the latest version.

On 2/3/2021 at 9:57 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, could you try this issue in the new clean portable version? It would be appreciated if you can provide me a video of this issue.

Download link of the recording tool: https://www.bandicam.com/

@BugSir006 I confirm. The "Last Session" is a mess of the list of tabs when the browser is closed and a history of that tabs.

Extentions don't synced.

7 hours ago, observer said:

I confirm. The "Last Session" is a mess of the list of tabs when the browser is closed and a history of that tabs.

Hi there, I tried to test this issue many times but haven't reproduced. Could you provide me a video of it?

7 hours ago, observer said:

Extentions don't synced.

This issue will be solved in the future version.

10 hours ago, darknessblade said:

The bug where if you try to import a massive amount of History files. is still present.

Hi there, could you provide me a screenshot or video of this issue?

13 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, I tried to test this issue many times but haven't reproduced. Could you provide me a video of it?

This issue will be solved in the future version.

ok. I open the site iaea.org, open some menu items. Then close Maxthon and open it again. There are three items on the Last Session page, all I opened on the site.

Hello... Ok.. so i ran the same problem again... i was using the 6.1.1.1000 version but it is just making my CPU go crazy hot to 69 degrees and my fans keep spinning like crazy every time i open a new tab so i downgraded again to the 2300 version of MX6 but now the browser will not open what can i do besides delete and reinstall? Cause the MX6 does not want to start up when i click it to open..

Why can i not downgrade from version 6.1.1.1000?

15 hours ago, Magdalene said:

Turn off Hardware acceleration in settings of MX6. You might have to wait several minutes/ half an hour for MX6 to load. When Hardware acceleration is turned off restart the browser.

Is this for me?

Just now, BenReiley said:

Is this for me?

And so? After turning down hardware acceleration? Can i then downgrade the browser or will it not make my cpu go to 64-69 degrees anymore? What will happen if i turn off the hardware acceleration? Will i be able to downgrade or will the heating of my cpu not happen again?

On 2/11/2021 at 9:08 AM, BenReiley said:

Hello... Ok.. so i ran the same problem again... i was using the 6.1.1.1000 version but it is just making my CPU go crazy hot to 69 degrees and my fans keep spinning like crazy every time i open a new tab so i downgraded again to the 2300 version of MX6 but now the browser will not open what can i do besides delete and reinstall? Cause the MX6 does not want to start up when i click it to open..

Why can i not downgrade from version 6.1.1.1000?

I recommend you to uninstall MX6.1.1.1000 completely using a powerful uninstall program like Iobit's Uninstaller 
Then download MX6.1.1.1000 portable and check it instead of installing older versions
If it gives the same results then check older portable versions to see which one is better for you
Hope this helps

13 hours ago, Magdalene said:

@BenReiley

I had the same problem as you on both MX6 and Chrome 88. That's how I fixed it.

What problem? And how did you fix what exactly? The problem of MX6 not opening after downgrading? Or the problem of it heating up my CPU every tab i open? And how did you fix it and by the way? What did you fix? Haha.. I dont really know exactly what you are talking about haha.. sorry bout that..

19 hours ago, Mhzayer said:

I recommend you to uninstall MX6.1.1.1000 completely using a powerful uninstall program like Iobit's Uninstaller 
Then download MX6.1.1.1000 portable and check it instead of installing older versions
If it gives the same results then check older portable versions to see which one is better for you
Hope this helps

Ok... I will try it now and come back later...

On 2/12/2021 at 12:43 PM, Mhzayer said:

Hope this helps

I just tested it a full day and i have not heard my cpu cooler go berserker like guts... so yeah.. it is better the before.. (i did hear it a few times but not every tab i open especially youtube tabs used to make my cpu go from 37 degrees to 65-69 degrees which is ridiculous) so yeah it is better now... i hope this can be fixed so i can use the normal desktop version and not the portable.. portable sound mobile like (phone like) and it leaves over 300 data files on my "desktop screen" while using it and after closing the browser

On 2/11/2021 at 5:33 PM, Magdalene said:

Turn off Hardware acceleration in settings of MX6. You might have to wait several minutes/ half an hour for MX6 to load. When Hardware acceleration is turned off restart the browser.

I will now try this method to see if my cpu still goes berserk... but hey.. is this not bad? Will i not get cons? Is it not a pro to leave hardware acceleration on? ...Is that a bad thing to turn it off? 

4 minutes ago, BenReiley said:

I just tested it a full day and i have not heard my cpu cooler go berserker like guts... so yeah.. it is better the before.. (i did hear it a few times but not every tab i open especially youtube tabs used to make my cpu go from 37 degrees to 65-69 degrees which is ridiculous) so yeah it is better now... i hope this can be fixed so i can use the normal desktop version and not the portable.. portable sound mobile like (phone like) and it leaves over 300 data files on my "desktop screen" while using it and after closing the browser

I will now try this method to see if my cpu still goes berserk... but hey.. is this not bad? Will i not get cons? Is it not a pro to leave hardware acceleration on? ...Is that a bad thing to turn it off? 

Wait a minute.. i just googled what does hardware acceleration do in chrome and it says this..

"In general you should always enable hardware acceleration as it will result in better performance of your application. This will usually be a higher frame rate (the number of images displayed per second), and the higher the frame rate the smoother the animation."

I dont think i wanna turn off hardware acceleration then cause it is going to make MX6 less good... am i correct? Or is MX6 different from chrome? It is a chrome clone right?

BUGSIR! Here's the new strange thing: I just upgrade my PC. Sure I've installed This latest version. But CTRL+CLICK didn't work. i've made install last beta OVER this version - and function returned. Then I've installed THIS version OVER again - and everything's alright. It was tomorrow. Today CTRL+CLICK is dead again. Have a time for this quest?

On 2/15/2021 at 3:56 AM, dezinto said:

BUGSIR! Here's the new strange thing: I just upgrade my PC. Sure I've installed This latest version. But CTRL+CLICK didn't work. i've made install last beta OVER this version - and function returned. Then I've installed THIS version OVER again - and everything's alright. It was tomorrow. Today CTRL+CLICK is dead again. Have a time for this quest?

Working here if you mean that when you click ctrl+click it opens that link in a new tab

Hi @BenReiley,how about the version 6.1.1.1100? 

On 2/15/2021 at 8:56 AM, dezinto said:

Hi there, would you like to install the version 6.1.1.1100 then try this issue again?

On 2/19/2021 at 6:30 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi @BenReiley,how about the version 6.1.1.1100? 

Hi there, would you like to install the version 6.1.1.1100 then try this issue again?

Hello... this version uses too much CPU.. it is heavy on my CPU and i do not like it... so.. ill stick to the older versions which run smoother on my CPU

1 minute ago, BenReiley said:

Hello... this version uses too much CPU.. it is heavy on my CPU and i do not like it... so.. ill stick to the older versions which run smoother on my CPU

Ooooh no.. wait... this version i never tested before.. i thought it was version 6.1.1.1000, ... oooh i will give this new version 6.1.1.1100 a test and see if it makes my CPU go crazy as well...

Archived