BugSir006

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Key Changes

+ Optimized the retro mode
+ Optimized the extensions loading 
+ Optimized Vbox

This is ridiculous. No development. Except the unnecessary and non-removable  Vbox, nothing changes. Even Chrome's built-in features are removed (goodbye internal Google translator). Just empty promises. Are you not ashamed?

There is still problems ... When i try to full screen in some website it wouldn't ..

And Auto refresh too .. this not happened to me in MX5 .. this is so bad, And popup ..

I think nothing new in this Update, No Side bar, No Status Bar, No button Add to bookmarks ..

I can't handle it any more ..

Even in the release, the work of the google translator plugin has not been fixed. This same plugin in Chrome works as before. By right-clicking the mouse, it displays the item for translating the entire page.
As the engine was updated to chromium88, this plugin stopped working!

☹️

4 hours ago, Komandr said:

Even in the release, the work of the google translator plugin has not been fixed. This same plugin in Chrome works as before. By right-clicking the mouse, it displays the item for translating the entire page.
As the engine was updated to chromium88, this plugin stopped working!

☹️

This issue will be fixed as soon as possible.

16 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, could you provide me a video of this issue? I tried this issue on my end but haven't reproduced.

Dingtalk_20210201192932.jpg

Please take a look at the first screenshot. If I use Maxthon's built-in compatibility mode, I can't enter the password.Take a look at the second screenshot. If I use the IE Tab plugin, I can enter the password.The MaxThon5 compatibility mode is password-enabled as well

ie tab plugin.png

1.png

2 hours ago, jianting1107 said:

Please take a look at the first screenshot. If I use Maxthon's built-in compatibility mode, I can't enter the password.Take a look at the second screenshot. If I use the IE Tab plugin, I can enter the password.The MaxThon5 compatibility mode is password-enabled as well

Bug reported. ?

Hi,

The problem has not been fixed.

1. In previous versions I had the right-click translation option, it is missing last version. NO FIXED

5. In 5 version i had download option in any video, in 6 version i dont have this option. (attach pic)

6. In 5 version i have Side Bar, and Status Bar. (attach pic)

7. In 5 version i have in settings/general some options, i need please. (attach pic 2)

attach pic 2.jpg

attach pic.jpg

20 hours ago, S1v said:

The "Last session" page almost always has doubled links. Opening a link doesn't clear it checkbox.

Opening links with middle mouse button opens it in foreground.

Hi there, could you try this issue in the new clean portable version? It would be appreciated if you can provide me a video of this issue.

Download link of the recording tool: https://www.bandicam.com/

On 2/2/2021 at 6:22 PM, migel said:

1. In previous versions I had the right-click translation option, it is missing last version. NO FIXED

It will be fixed as soon as possible.

On 2/2/2021 at 6:22 PM, migel said:

5. In 5 version i had download option in any video, in 6 version i dont have this option. (attach pic)

6. In 5 version i have Side Bar, and Status Bar. (attach pic)

7. In 5 version i have in settings/general some options, i need please. (attach pic 2)

Suggestions recorded.

Hi there,
I have installed this version on my PC and on my Surface Pro 7, everything works fine, except the synchronization. If I put a new bookmark in one of them, even though the Maxnote syncs, the bookmark does not appear on the other device. Is there any solution?

And about the Android version, is there a way to alphabetize the bookmarks?

Thanks in advance!

12 hours ago, Pjfaust said:

Hi there,
I have installed this version on my PC and on my Surface Pro 7, everything works fine, except the synchronization. If I put a new bookmark in one of them, even though the Maxnote syncs, the bookmark does not appear on the other device. Is there any solution?

And about the Android version, is there a way to alphabetize the bookmarks?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there, the bookmarks and Maxnote are different functions. If you add the website to the bookmark manager, you can go to mx://bookmarks/ to check it.

If you add note to Maxnote, you can go to mx://note/ to check it.

The bookmarks of Maxthon 6 cannot sync with Maxthon 5.

Maxnote can be synced automatically between the Maxthon 5 and Maxthon 6.

3 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, the bookmarks and Maxnote are different functions. If you add the website to the bookmark manager, you can go to mx://bookmarks/ to check it.

If you add note to Maxnote, you can go to mx://note/ to check it.

The bookmarks of Maxthon 6 cannot sync with Maxthon 5.

Maxnote can be synced automatically between the Maxthon 5 and Maxthon 6.

BugSir006 thank you very much for your answer.

But then how can I synchronize my bookmarks between the two PCs? Both PCs have the latest version 6.1.1.1000 of Maxthon 6 x64 in Windows 10. What I want is that when I add a website in the Maxthon 6 bookmarks on one of my PCs, it will automatically appear in the Maxthon 6 bookmarks from my other PC. This is possible?

Archived