Closing a tab opens a blank one

AaronX

I have not been able to establish any kind of pattern to this: I am finding on seemingly random occasions that closing a tab also opens a new one.

It has definitely occurred when clicking the X on an active tab to close it; and I believe on double-clicking the tab, and on Ctrl + W too.

The new tab always appears at the far right end of the tab bar, on the standard New Tab tile page. The new tab is also always activated (gains focus).

Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't, and it's affected installed W10 x64 versions for, I think, at least a month.

16 hours ago, gazumba said:

I recorded the screen and attached it. It happened in some circumstances, when a MX6 is trying to open popup.

Hi there, did you use the version 6.1.1.1000? I tried to test this issue in the version 6.1.1.1000 but haven't reproduced. Could you try to test this issue in the new clean portable version?

5 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, did you use the version 6.1.1.1000? I tried to test this issue in the version 6.1.1.1000 but haven't reproduced. Could you try to test this issue in the new clean portable version?

Portable Version 6.1.1.1000 (64-bit). If you need the URL, send me a private message and I will reply with the link to that page. It happens only in some cases and, at now, only in that URL (see the screen recorded).

20 hours ago, gazumba said:

Portable Version 6.1.1.1000 (64-bit). If you need the URL, send me a private message and I will reply with the link to that page. It happens only in some cases and, at now, only in that URL (see the screen recorded).

Hi there, I sent the private message to you.

Archived