MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.1.700

BugSir006

Hi,

The problem has been fixed.
1. Google account dropped out when browser relaunch. FIXED
2. After restarting the browser error message: "The browser was shut down improperly." And it also drops the google account. FIXED

3. The home button in the upper bar opens now in same tab. I hope you make it open in new tab as used to be. FIXED

The problem has not been fixed.

4. In previous versions I had the right-click translation option, it is missing last version. NO FIXED

5. In 5 version i had download option in any video, in 6 version i dont have this option. (attach pic)

6. In 5 version i have Side Bar, and Status Bar. (attach pic)

7. In 5 version i have in settings/general some options, i need please. (attach pic 2)

attach pic 2.jpg

attach pic.jpg

Snap tool is only partially fixed but partially still broken when using non-Aero mode in Windows 7. If you minimize ("restore down") the browser window and then start the Snap too, you will see the desktop will get discolored and the icons will lose text.

BUG / SUGGESTION:

In Mouse Gestures settings in MX6 the "action selections" for next/previous TAB are incorrectly named "next/previous page". In MX5 it was correct. See attached image.

Image.png

2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, could you describe this issue in detail? Did you use the Maxthon 6 browser for Android?

HI, yes i update maxthon 6 for android and also update it for pc, after it in passkeeper all passwords of sites that i use frequintly became empty, i mean i still have saved logins, email, etc, but not all passwords

19 hours ago, migel said:

5. In 5 version i had download option in any video, in 6 version i dont have this option. (attach pic)

6. In 5 version i have Side Bar, and Status Bar. (attach pic)

7. In 5 version i have in settings/general some options, i need please. (attach pic 2)

Suggestions recorded. ?

10 hours ago, Perplexer said:

Snap tool is only partially fixed but partially still broken when using non-Aero mode in Windows 7. If you minimize ("restore down") the browser window and then start the Snap too, you will see the desktop will get discolored and the icons will lose text.

The dev team is still working on it. ?

10 hours ago, Perplexer said:

In Mouse Gestures settings in MX6 the "action selections" for next/previous TAB are incorrectly named "next/previous page". In MX5 it was correct. See attached image.

It will be changed in the future version. 

2 hours ago, 14800555 said:

HI, yes i update maxthon 6 for android and also update it for pc, after it in passkeeper all passwords of sites that i use frequintly became empty, i mean i still have saved logins, email, etc, but not all passwords

Could you let me know the version number of your Maxthon 6 browser for Android?

15 hours ago, 14800555 said:

uid: 14800555

Could you try to log in to your browser account in the fresh portable version and try this issue again?

Download link: https://dl.maxthon.com/mx6/maxthon_portable_6.1.1.700_beta_x64.7z

34 minutes ago, 14800555 said:

in mx6 for android never

Hi there, did you find this issue from the PC or Android? 

56 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Could you try to log in to your browser account in the fresh portable version and try this issue again?

Download link: https://dl.maxthon.com/mx6/maxthon_portable_6.1.1.700_beta_x64.7z

Hi there, did you find this issue from the PC or Android? 

i found this issue on PC, after it i restored all passwords from my memory, now i install portable version to log it,  now all passwords are good.

- MX5: Normal opening of a group of bookmarks (open in order 1,2,3,4). Settings - Open a new tab: To the right of the current

- MX6: Inverted opening of a group of bookmarks (open in order 4,3,2,1). Settings - Open a new tab: To the right of the current

It can be fixed?

Hello everyone! I know that Christmas is over but after using this new version for a while I have a list of the things that I miss the most about 
the previous version, some errors and a few other requests.
Option to download in videos.
I think the new download system is very good, as well as the option to see a video in a pop-up, but what is missed 
is the option to download that appeared next to the pop-up button. I hope you can implement it.
Left side Maxnote menu.
Before, near the Home and Restore button, there was a button for Maxnote, so a panel was displayed and so 
it was very easy to interact with the current page without leaving it.
That when closing does not close.
When I closed the program before, it was minimized in the notification area of the taskbar and although now there is an icon when you close the program 
it asks you if you want to close all the tabs and also when you click it would be good if you click it the icon to open.
Direct access to UUMail.
I can not find in any menu the option to see my emails in UUMail.
Password Generator.
I love the improvements they made to the Passkeeper but I miss that the Password Generator appears either automatically or 
by displaying options with the mouse.
Customized Images in New Tab Favorites.
The option to put either a custom image to a page that you add to favorites in the New Tab menu or a Screenshot.
Thank you to BugSir006 and to all the Dev Team

21 hours ago, JoeRee1968 said:

- MX5: Normal opening of a group of bookmarks (open in order 1,2,3,4). Settings - Open a new tab: To the right of the current

- MX6: Inverted opening of a group of bookmarks (open in order 4,3,2,1). Settings - Open a new tab: To the right of the current

It can be fixed?

Issue reported. ?

13 hours ago, ponchofcult said:

Hello everyone! I know that Christmas is over but after using this new version for a while I have a list of the things that I miss the most about 
the previous version, some errors and a few other requests.
Option to download in videos.
I think the new download system is very good, as well as the option to see a video in a pop-up, but what is missed 
is the option to download that appeared next to the pop-up button. I hope you can implement it.
Left side Maxnote menu.
Before, near the Home and Restore button, there was a button for Maxnote, so a panel was displayed and so 
it was very easy to interact with the current page without leaving it.
That when closing does not close.
When I closed the program before, it was minimized in the notification area of the taskbar and although now there is an icon when you close the program 
it asks you if you want to close all the tabs and also when you click it would be good if you click it the icon to open.
Direct access to UUMail.
I can not find in any menu the option to see my emails in UUMail.
Password Generator.
I love the improvements they made to the Passkeeper but I miss that the Password Generator appears either automatically or 
by displaying options with the mouse.
Customized Images in New Tab Favorites.
The option to put either a custom image to a page that you add to favorites in the New Tab menu or a Screenshot.
Thank you to BugSir006 and to all the Dev Team

Suggestions recorded. ?

Archived