Passkeeper

SimoFLC

2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Could you let me know the version number of your browser and the UID of your browser account?

To check the UID, you can log in to my.maxthon.com.

To restore the data, you can log in to https://www.uu.me/, open Passkeeper, check the backup data then restore.

UID: 30290221

version 6.1.0.2000 i did a clean install of the last official, after the trouble

Thanks for support, now updated all my passwords, if it happen again i'll do from there, thanks

16 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Thank you for your reply. Try to update the browser to this version 6.0.0.3428, please.

maxthon_6.0.0.3428.apk 26.78 MB · 0 downloads

Sure thanks, can be the sync with mobile messed up passwords?

1 minute ago, SimoFLC said:

Done i'll let you know, i have to install last version of desktop too to check if is all right?

Than ks for support

16 hours ago, SimoFLC said:

Done i'll let you know, i have to install last version of desktop too to check if is all right?

Than ks for support

Hi there, the issue of the messy passwords is an old bug of the previous version for Android. So we recommend you to install the latest version. ?

10 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, the issue of the messy passwords is an old bug of the previous version for Android. So we recommend you to install the latest version. ?

Yes i did, and look faster login too, i keep like this and check passwords when i log in the space. thanks for now

Archived