MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.1.600

BugSir006

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6.1.1.600 has broke the retro mode for me.

I'm using some corporate intranet sites that still require IE.

They work up until version 6.1.0.2300 (including).

However they don't work in 6.1.1.600, 6.1.1.700, 6.1.1.800.

I couldn't exactly figure why they don't work, however the behavior is, when I use login form, on submitting login form instead of showing next page, it just refresh the login page.

On 1/23/2021 at 1:14 AM, MrChat said:

6.1.1.600 has broke the retro mode for me.

I'm using some corporate intranet sites that still require IE.

They work up until version 6.1.0.2300 (including).

However they don't work in 6.1.1.600, 6.1.1.700, 6.1.1.800.

I couldn't exactly figure why they don't work, however the behavior is, when I use login form, on submitting login form instead of showing next page, it just refresh the login page.

Hi there, could you provide the specific URLs of this issue? It would be appreciated if you can provide a short video of it.

How about the fresh portable version? Try this issue in the fresh portable version, please.

Download link: https://dl.maxthon.com/mx6/maxthon_portable_6.1.1.800_beta_x64.zip

On 1/25/2021 at 6:46 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, could you provide the specific URLs of this issue? It would be appreciated if you can provide a short video of it.

How about the fresh portable version? Try this issue in the fresh portable version, please.

Download link: https://dl.maxthon.com/mx6/maxthon_portable_6.1.1.800_beta_x64.zip

The URL is on corporate network, you will not be able to access it. However attaching the video. I put installed 6.1.0.2300 and portable 6.1.1.8 that you provided side by side for comparison. The URL is defined to use retro mode in both versions.

In Ultra mode behavior is same, the login works, however it is not able to properly render page, since site using IE features. Provided screenshot how it behaves in Ultra mode, but this is not the reason for concern, this site was not supposed to work in Ultra mode.

14 hours ago, MrChat said:

The URL is on corporate network, you will not be able to access it. However attaching the video. I put installed 6.1.0.2300 and portable 6.1.1.8 that you provided side by side for comparison. The URL is defined to use retro mode in both versions.

In Ultra mode behavior is same, the login works, however it is not able to properly render page, since site using IE features. Provided screenshot how it behaves in Ultra mode, but this is not the reason for concern, this site was not supposed to work in Ultra mode.

Thank you for your reply. This issue will be fixed in the next version. ?

Archived