MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.1.500

BugSir006

17 hours ago, migel said:

Hi, and Happy New Year!

In previous versions I had the right-click translation option, it is missing last version. (i use portable 6.11.500)

Happy New Year! Suggestion recorded. ?

15 hours ago, MartinB said:

Hi,

can't update "my favorite page" with new URL

Hi there, could you describe this issue in detail? It would be appreciated if you can provide a video or screenshots of this issue.

12 hours ago, Zura Chelidze said:

The same bugs as v-6.1.1.400

Hi there, which bug?

11 hours ago, dezinto said:

Now, how about Google-Bug?

Hi there, the login credential issue is still being analyzed.

To Bugsir006 :

image.png.07770ab44669bc5ce247868280c191f6.png

Here You'll see an extract of my favorite-Page :

In he top-icon "Wetter" You cant insert another URL

In the middle icon "Genua B..."  you can (!!) insert another URL,  but its going wrong (only chand the existing URLof the icon!!

In the above icon "Translate" You cant insert another URL

With regards : MartinB

image.png

37 minutes ago, MartinB said:

To Bugsir006 :

Here You'll see an extract of my favorite-Page :

In he top-icon "Wetter" You cant insert another URL

In the middle icon "Genua B..."  you can (!!) insert another URL,  but its going wrong (only chand the existing URLof the icon!!

In the above icon "Translate" You cant insert another URL

With regards : MartinB

Hi MartinB, I tried to test this issue but haven't reproduced. Could you refresh this page then try to add a URL again? If you still experience the issue please send a video to me.

Good day.
Long ago I noticed that the number of links in the "Bookmarks" panel (1) is significantly less than in the "Maxnote" panel (2). Because the links in the Bookmarks panel were refreshed the very first time I installed maxton 6 and were not updated there anymore. Updated only in the "Maxnote" window. When will this error be fixed?
And also, when is it planned to make it possible to set the root folder for the bookmarks bar?

236803700_20210105191538.png.3d4c44d9c50ae9e8acb27eeb84a66ce1.png

Hi
If restart browser then resource sniffel automatic re-enabled.

Google translate missing.

Page zoom ctrl+/- missing

Where is the cookies and other webpages notification settings/management?

Youtube account dropped out when browser relaunch.

11 hours ago, KSab said:

Good day.
Long ago I noticed that the number of links in the "Bookmarks" panel (1) is significantly less than in the "Maxnote" panel (2). Because the links in the Bookmarks panel were refreshed the very first time I installed maxton 6 and were not updated there anymore. Updated only in the "Maxnote" window. When will this error be fixed?
And also, when is it planned to make it possible to set the root folder for the bookmarks bar?

Hi there, in Maxthon 6, the website link cannot be added to Maxnote.

Maxnote can be synced between the Maxthon 5 an Maxthon 6.

Bookmarks of Bookmarks Manager of Maxthon 6 cannot be synced between the Maxthon 5 and Maxthon 6.

In Maxthon 6, you can add the website link to Bookmarks Manager as the bookmark.

15 hours ago, 14800555 said:

Problem with loading stepik.org , other browsers (edge, chrome, MX5, yandex.browser) and other computers in my home load it normal. Version 6.1.1.400 worked fine.

Hi there, try to refresh the page or reinstall the latest version 6.1.1.500, please.

test.jpg

10 hours ago, Ju13s said:

If restart browser then resource sniffel automatic re-enabled.

Bug reported. ?

Youtube account dropped out when browser relaunch.

Issue reported. ?

Google translate missing.

Page zoom ctrl+/- missing

Where is the cookies and other webpages notification settings/management?

Suggestions reported. 

Maxthon Snap20210106144121.png

2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, try to refresh the page or reinstall the latest version 6.1.1.500, please.

test.jpg

thanks, refreshing page didn't help, but reinstall helped me

idk is it bug or not but, extensions (from chrome store and maxthon store) never sync, i mean after reinstalling of browser, i need to install them manually.

I have noticed 2 things that I hope that you restore as in older versions

1- The home button in the upper bar opens now in same tab. I hope you make it open in new tab as used to be.

2- Since MX6 version (6.1.1.400) I noticed that I need to log in to google every time I visit any google related pages like google search or youtube .... etc. Can you please fix this problem so that I do not need to log in every time?

Regards

14 hours ago, TarMaster said:

Hello! Two issues with latest MX6 version (6.1.1.500)
1. Google account dropped out when browser relaunch.
2. After restarting the browser error message: "The browser was shut down improperly." And it also drops the google account.

Exactly the same problem I have.

45 minutes ago, SEYMOUR said:

Hello! Two issues with latest MX6 version (6.1.1.500)
1. Google account dropped out when browser relaunch.
2. After restarting the browser error message: "The browser was shut down improperly." And it also drops the google account.

Exactly the same problem I have.

Also me.

On 1/7/2021 at 9:13 AM, hhhmm said:

1- The home button in the upper bar opens now in same tab. I hope you make it open in new tab as used to be.

Issue reported. ?

On 1/7/2021 at 9:13 AM, hhhmm said:

2- Since MX6 version (6.1.1.400) I noticed that I need to log in to google every time I visit any google related pages like google search or youtube .... etc. Can you please fix this problem so that I do not need to log in every time?

This known issue is still being analyzed.

On 1/6/2021 at 6:42 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, in Maxthon 6, the website link cannot be added to Maxnote.

Maxnote can be synced between the Maxthon 5 an Maxthon 6.

Bookmarks of Bookmarks Manager of Maxthon 6 cannot be synced between the Maxthon 5 and Maxthon 6.

In Maxthon 6, you can add the website link to Bookmarks Manager as the bookmark.

Good day.
OK I understood. Question: If I want to completely migrate from Maxthon 5 to Maxthon 6, how do I import ALL bookmarks from Maxthon 5 to Maxthon 6 correctly?

Archived