Passkeeper mismatch between Maxthon 5 and 6

10 minutes ago, semorridosema said:

Hello,

I have 403 passkeeper passwords in Maxthon 5 and many less in Maxthon 6. I synchronized both browsers but still they are different.

Thanks for your help.

Hi there, the auto-saved passwords data cannot be synced between the Maxthon 5 and Maxthon 6.

You can open the browser menu of Maxthon 6, click Settings > General > Import account data from Maxthon 5 server.

Import account data.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, you can open the browser menu (Alt+F) > Settings > General > Import local data and HTML file, then select Chrome.

There is no "Chrome" in my drop-down menu in 6.1.1.400. As you can see at task bar, I have Chrome installed.

I tried this on installed version of Maxthon as well as on portable.

Безіменний.png

22 minutes ago, observer said:

There is no "Chrome" in my drop-down menu in 6.1.1.400. As you can see at task bar, I have Chrome installed.

I tried this on installed version of Maxthon as well as on portable.

Безіменний.png

Could you let me know the version number of your Chrome browser, the system language and the MX6 browser language?

22 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Could you let me know the version number of your Chrome browser, the system language and the MX6 browser language?

Chrome  is 87.0.4280.88 x64 

Maxthon is 6.1.1.400 beta x64 

System and Chrome language is Ukrainian. Maxthon works the same with Ukrainian or English localization.

20 hours ago, observer said:

Chrome  is 87.0.4280.88 x64 

Maxthon is 6.1.1.400 beta x64 

System and Chrome language is Ukrainian. Maxthon works the same with Ukrainian or English localization.

Hi there, I tried to test this issue but haven't reproduced.? I recommend you to uninstall this version then fresh install the version 6.1.1.500.

Archived