MX6 PC Beta Release 6.1.0.2300

BugSir006

4 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Could you send the specific URL of this issue to me?

It happened again .. it just switched and flipped into this https://www.google.com.hk/search?channel=t24&source=univ&tbm=isch&q=MF+DOOM&client=aff-maxthon-maxthon4&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwix06fcxYTuAhWO26QKHXFPAzgQiR56BAg6EAI&biw=1536&bih=722&dpr=1.25

All of a sudden... i do not know why and how...

I actually found out what it was.. it was in the settings under "default engine" it said google.com.hk... that was making it go to china.. which was just irritating cause i can not read chinese.. this world is actually foolish.. instead of teaching us these languages in school so that it will make it easier to communicate if you choose too and also understand another culture they could just simply teach a MILD form of japanese and chinese in schools so that i can understand my anime's better.. Jujutsu Kaisen for example... or Doragon Buro Zetto or something else... it would be fun to understand them but yeah i fixed the problem already.. thanks for your quick response by the way...

8 minutes ago, BenReiley said:

It happened again .. it just switched and flipped into this https://www.google.com.hk/search?channel=t24&source=univ&tbm=isch&q=MF+DOOM&client=aff-maxthon-maxthon4&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwix06fcxYTuAhWO26QKHXFPAzgQiR56BAg6EAI&biw=1536&bih=722&dpr=1.25

All of a sudden... i do not know why and how...

I actually found out what it was.. it was in the settings under "default engine" it said google.com.hk... that was making it go to china.. which was just irritating cause i can not read chinese.. this world is actually foolish.. instead of teaching us these languages in school so that it will make it easier to communicate if you choose too and also understand another culture they could just simply teach a MILD form of japanese and chinese in schools so that i can understand my anime's better.. Jujutsu Kaisen for example... or Doragon Buro Zetto or something else... it would be fun to understand them but yeah i fixed the problem already.. thanks for your quick response by the way...

Thank you for your reply. Could you let me know the region settings of your Windows system?

Hello.. can i ask something? Can you put this feature in MX6... it was already in MX4 and MX5 so can you now put it in MX6? It is called a "search box" I want to help make MX6 better cause now? slimjet and opera are running smooth on a 100% and with 0% issues... MX6 has issues cause it is a beta and a self made browser not backed up by millionaires (or at least a company that has millions or billions of dollars) but rather a few people that just want to make a browser or so i think.. im not sure who or what is behind Maxthon but i dont think billionaires are behind the scenes... or are there? Cause i cant just get in touch with the creators of slimjet in a forum or with people that work at opera but with maxthon? I am able to get in contact with their producers, makers, creators or whatever you are MX6 is at about 70% i want it at 100%

Screenshot (665).png

Screenshot (667).png

Hello.. i have another error i found.. when i go to this site i can not go to page 2 .... if you try and go to page number 2 to see more items to buy then it will keep on loading for ever https://www.mediamarkt.nl/nl/category/_computer-onderdelen-482711.html this glitch is in all MX6 versions i didnt say anything cause i just use another browser to browser stores cause sometimes MX6 glitches in online stores and i dont want anything to mess up...

4 hours ago, BenReiley said:

Hello.. can i ask something? Can you put this feature in MX6... it was already in MX4 and MX5 so can you now put it in MX6? It is called a "search box" I want to help make MX6 better cause now? slimjet and opera are running smooth on a 100% and with 0% issues... MX6 has issues cause it is a beta and a self made browser not backed up by millionaires (or at least a company that has millions or billions of dollars) but rather a few people that just want to make a browser or so i think.. im not sure who or what is behind Maxthon but i dont think billionaires are behind the scenes... or are there? Cause i cant just get in touch with the creators of slimjet in a forum or with people that work at opera but with maxthon? I am able to get in contact with their producers, makers, creators or whatever you are MX6 is at about 70% i want it at 100%

This suggesion has been forwarded to the product team.

4 hours ago, BenReiley said:

English, Europe Region

Thank you! Issue reported. ?

5 hours ago, BenReiley said:

Hello.. i have another error i found.. when i go to this site i can not go to page 2 .... if you try and go to page number 2 to see more items to buy then it will keep on loading for ever https://www.mediamarkt.nl/nl/category/_computer-onderdelen-482711.html this glitch is in all MX6 versions i didnt say anything cause i just use another browser to browser stores cause sometimes MX6 glitches in online stores and i dont want anything to mess up...

Don't have that problem at all. Can go to pages 2,3,4 etc. without a problem in version 6.1.1.500 on Windows 10 Insider version 21277.rs-prelease.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

On 1/6/2021 at 12:58 PM, BenReiley said:

Try to install the verision 6.1.1.500 then try this issue again, please. 

On 1/6/2021 at 11:54 AM, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Don't have that problem at all. Can go to pages 2,3,4 etc. without a problem in version 6.1.1.500 on Windows 10 Insider version 21277.rs-prelease.

Hello can i ask something? I keep getting a virus pop up when i use google with MX6 but with other browsers i do not get this.. this is going on for i think 2 weeks now.. i thought i had a bad URL somewhere in my favorites in my browser... so i didnt say anything but then i found out that when i use the other browsers to do google searches i do not get a virus pop up from my AVAST and this never happened before

Can you maybe help me why i am getting a virus detect every time i use MX6?

It says "servscript.de" threat blocked and it only happens when i use google in MX6 cause if i go to other websites it does not pop up.. i have scanned for malware and viruses and everything but it says i have no malware of virus... can you help me with this?

It says it is coming from "maxthon.exe" but why and what is it and how can i stop it my AVAST is ringing like crazy and it is annoying... what do i need to do? Is this a new MX6 bug? Or did i do something wrong by saving a website URL that is infected?

Screenshot (927).png

Screenshot (949).png

On 1/9/2021 at 6:01 PM, BenReiley said:

Hello can i ask something? I keep getting a virus pop up when i use google with MX6 but with other browsers i do not get this.. this is going on for i think 2 weeks now.. i thought i had a bad URL somewhere in my favorites in my browser... so i didnt say anything but then i found out that when i use the other browsers to do google searches i do not get a virus pop up from my AVAST and this never happened before

Could you provide a short video of this issue? Download link of the recording tool: https://www.bandicam.com/

On 1/11/2021 at 12:12 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, did you install any extensions? Try to disable the extensions then try this issue in the latest version 6.1.1.600, please. ?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH AAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA, SNAAAAAP.... HAHAHAHHAA. YES it WAAAAS an extension hahahaha.. aaaaaw man.. i can STAAAAAAAAAAAAY on MX6 HAHAHAHA.. i was already looking for a new browser cause it was driving me craaazy.. every google search i did i get that DING DING DING DING.. very loud and it was sooooo irritating ooooh man.... am I LUCKY i asked here about it... thank you for clearing that up.. haha... well? im back to using MX6 with a breeze and ease.. .hahaha.. thank you... good day...

1 minute ago, BenReiley said:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH AAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA, SNAAAAAP.... HAHAHAHHAA. YES it WAAAAS an extension hahahaha.. aaaaaw man.. i can STAAAAAAAAAAAAY on MX6 HAHAHAHA.. i was already looking for a new browser cause it was driving me craaazy.. every google search i did i get that DING DING DING DING.. very loud and it was sooooo irritating ooooh man.... am I LUCKY i asked here about it... thank you for clearing that up.. haha... well? im back to using MX6 with a breeze and ease.. .hahaha.. thank you... good day...

It fixed the google search virus detect and the media market infinite loading screen... thank you..

• 5 weeks later...

Hello.. i have a problem.. when i use the "highlight a word" google search? The screen freezes a few seconds... how can i fix this?

It is when i highlight a word and then drag it so that a new tab opens with that word in google search... it freezes for a few seconds sometimes 

What can i do to get rid of this?

On 2/17/2021 at 12:03 PM, BenReiley said:

Hello.. i have a problem.. when i use the "highlight a word" google search? The screen freezes a few seconds... how can i fix this?

It is when i highlight a word and then drag it so that a new tab opens with that word in google search... it freezes for a few seconds sometimes 

What can i do to get rid of this?

Hi there, try to install the latest version 6.1.1.1100. Download link: https://dl.maxthon.com/mx6/maxthon_6.1.1.1100_beta_x64.exe

On 2/19/2021 at 10:06 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, try to install the latest version 6.1.1.1100. Download link: https://dl.maxthon.com/mx6/maxthon_6.1.1.1100_beta_x64.exe

Hello.. yeah.. no.. the 6.1.1.1100 version makes my CPU heat up to 69 degrees and i have a ryzen 9 5900x... so this update is just crazy.. i stick with version 6.1.0.2300.. maybe i should downgrade to version 6.1.0.2000 cause 2100, 2200 and 2300 are all beta's... so... yeah... ill go and check the other ones and see if the page freezes for a few seconds and if it doesnt then ill stick to that... the latest version 6.1.1.1100 is just too heavy on the CPU.. not that my CPU can not handle it but i hate hearing the CPU cooler going from calm to overdrive when i open a new tab...

6 minutes ago, BenReiley said:

Hello.. yeah.. no.. the 6.1.1.1100 version makes my CPU heat up to 69 degrees and i have a ryzen 9 5900x... so this update is just crazy.. i stick with version 6.1.0.2300.. maybe i should downgrade to version 6.1.0.2000 cause 2100, 2200 and 2300 are all beta's... so... yeah... ill go and check the other ones and see if the page freezes for a few seconds and if it doesnt then ill stick to that... the latest version 6.1.1.1100 is just too heavy on the CPU.. not that my CPU can not handle it but i hate hearing the CPU cooler going from calm to overdrive when i open a new tab...

Oooh no.. i made a mistake.. i thought it was version 6.1.1.1000 but this is a new version 6.1.1.1100 ... so i will give it a test to see if it is heavy on my CPU

Archived